Official Philly Discussion Thread....

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Good looks on them AirBnBs, their prices are way more reasonable. Y’all hotel prices were seeing DC numbers, especially in Center City :huhldup:

And ol’ girl ain’t really into the whole cigar bar scene lol, but since she’s a singer we’ll most likely hit up some artsy music venues as well as some lounges or dance bars or rooftop spots.

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Sankofa Alwayz, hotels by the convention center are decently priced (Sheraton 4 points) albeit a lil janky in the surrounding neighborhood after 8 PM.

You could always stay out by the airport for cheaper hotels, you just definitely would need a car. The Aloft tends to be pretty reasonable.

Ashton is my spot whenever I come back to Philly. My homie is the head bouncer at Ladder 15, so I always hit that up downtown if you tryna turn up.
fukk that bar I got kicked out for being drunk when I was sober

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I know a ton of ppl that knew him & his wife…one thing to kill a man but killing a child is unforgivable

All up & down my TL, all I see is ppl saying there weren’t as many cookouts & block parties bc the city is on fire
I'm actually happy that I'm busy with school because the city is chaotic as fukk. I'm thinking about going to SIPS but idk.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I know a ton of ppl that knew him & his wife…one thing to kill a man but killing a child is unforgivable

All up & down my TL, all I see is ppl saying there weren’t as many cookouts & block parties bc the city is on fire
I live on the other side of the state now, but I make it back to the city like once a month. I was in town this weekend and I did notice a lot less outside activities for a holiday weekend... shyt is sad man