Official Persona games discussion thread

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I'm gonna hold out until they do a Vita version of P5. The idea of playing a turn based RPG on the big screen is not appealing to me. Vita's suspend/resume mode was :ohlawd: for dungeon grinding

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna hold out until they do a Vita version of P5. The idea of playing a turn based RPG on the big screen is not appealing to me. Vita's suspend/resume mode was :ohlawd: for dungeon grinding
:ufdup:

PS4 version, remote play when not home or when laying in bed. Good luck waiting 4 years for Persona 5 platinum.

:wow: The thought of playing a brand new Persona game on a modern gen console has me geeked. :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The hype for five made me dl Persona 4 to my PS3...Just some added piff to rock while I wait a bit longer for the PS4 library to stack up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I got the dentist in the morning and that means I'm rockin' this joint tonight instead of goin' out, but I know in Persona 3 a few of the links ended earlier than others and screwed me over (plus some of the links couldn't even be built up until you had full charisma or whatever). Any advice on social links for this joint? I ain't tryna use an FAQ on first play through.