Official Persona games discussion thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who was your main bytch? :whew:

It was between Chie and Rise, I had to go with my homegirl Chie.:myman:
persona8-4.gif

:whew: The animation in the cartoon is nice.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Ayo, the P4G's dialogue and delivery is so damn hilarious that I plan on running thru the game again and recording sound bites from it.

Teddy: "Fo Sho!"
Adachi: "That..dumb...bytch..."
Kanji: "Oh yeah...Up close and PERSONAL!"

The localization team did well on it, dialogue was realistic and well done.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ayo, the P4G's dialogue and delivery is so damn hilarious that I plan on running thru the game again and recording sound bites from it.

Teddy: "Fo Sho!"
Adachi: "That..dumb...bytch..."
Kanji: "Oh yeah...Up close and PERSONAL!"
When everyone was in Port Island City at the club and Kanji said to Teddy "Dude, you sound even weirder today!" that shyt had me bugging. :laff:

:merchant: This thread is kind of veering into spoiler territory.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://anime.fullfights.org/episodes/dubbed/persona-4-the-animation/page/3

This link has all the episodes in 720P. It's the english dub. I was watching it previously on another site but there was a watermark on the video and the quality wasn't as good as this one. :blessed:

edit: This shyt is hilarious :russ:. I haven't watched cartoons or anime in years but this shyt got me hooked. Yosuke and Chie is :deadrose:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

I'm currently 4 days away from fighting Nyx on Persona 3. I just did Elizabeth's request to defeat the Reaper and now I unlocked this extra part of Tartarus with level 90 persona's roaming about. The strategy to defeat the reaper worked pretty much flawlessly. I had that nikka unable to do anything for the majority of the round.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
P4G Anime not bad brehs. Wish there was more action. It really is on some NG+ type shyt. Made for those who already know the story. Focuses on Marie pretty much. Really lacks in that action area though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
P4G Anime not bad brehs. Wish there was more action. It really is on some NG+ type shyt. Made for those who already know the story. Focuses on Marie pretty much. Really lacks in that action area though.
I find the story and characters more entertaining when viewing the anime vs looking for action.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just beat Persona 3 FES. :obama:

Not bad. The clunky UI and archaic sytems aside, the game was alright. The ending was pretty cool and the story seemed better near the end but the horrible dungeon design and pacing issues hampered my enjoyment throughout the game. The ending didn't hit me like 4's ending though. That shyt had me all :to: throughout the end.

I hear the answer is a slog to go through so I may just youtube it idk.

I think I'm about to jump into Persona 2:Innoncent Sin on PSP though(emulator). I can't get enough of Persona.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Just beat Persona 3 FES. :obama:

Not bad. The clunky UI and archaic sytems aside, the game was alright. The ending was pretty cool and the story seemed better near the end but the horrible dungeon design and pacing issues hampered my enjoyment throughout the game. The ending didn't hit me like 4's ending though. That shyt had me all :to: throughout the end.

I hear the answer is a slog to go through so I may just youtube it idk.

I think I'm about to jump into Persona 2:Innoncent Sin on PSP though(emulator). I can't get enough of Persona.

:whoa: on Persona 2. If you thought P3P was archaic...