Official Persona games discussion thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for real, it fit that part of the game so well:to:

I was trying to :birdman: my way through that part of the game but on the last day when errbody was getting ready to see me dip I was like
CjoKv1N.gif

But then I kept asking questions and shyt like " :ohhh: something ain't right nikkas." and we managed to really know what's going on I was like :ohlawd:.

The investigation team's social rank maxing out music came on and then it changed to something else I was like :banderas:.

:banderas:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I finished Person 4 G. :wtf: :to:

:dwillhuh: Nanako dies?! What the fukk just happened? I threw that vile b*stard back into the TV :pacspit: Also felt like Dojima is going to commit that. :to:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

:dwillhuh: Nanako dies?! What the fukk just happened? I threw that vile b*stard back into the TV :pacspit: Also felt like Dojima is going to commit that. :to:

Check out a non-spoiler guide for the True Golden ending fam. You fukked up at a pivotal story part.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it really felt like I fukked up..... :why:

Pretty much this point in the story is where any wrong moves end the game.

When Yosuke is spazzing on you basically you gotta answer like this.

First Question: Third Response
Second Question: First Response
Third Question: Third Response
Fourth Question: Second Response
Fifth Question: Third Response
Sixth Question: Second Response

Game should continue from there, then you gotta deduce the culprit. There's so much more even after that. The True Golden ending with the epilogue is :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much this point in the story is where any wrong moves end the game.

When Yosuke is spazzing on you basically you gotta answer like this.

First Question: Third Response
Second Question: First Response
Third Question: Third Response
Fourth Question: Second Response
Fifth Question: Third Response
Sixth Question: Second Response

Game should continue from there, then you gotta deduce the culprit. There's so much more even after that. The True Golden ending with the epilogue is :wow:

:patrice: Thinking whether I should do this with the last save or in NG+

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you ain't done breh reload that save. Don't even search for how to do it. Just do what @Zebruh just told you to do. Beating the game over on new game plus will take forever to get to that part again since you'll be doing things differently(social links etc.) so reload that save back before. You got a LOT more to do.

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
So I'm playing Persona 3 portable on my ps vita(psp version) a nikka in tartarus after
Mitsuru's dad was killed and I'm at the Harabah floor and it goes from 165 till 211? AW HELLLLLLLLLLL fukkING NAH :sadcam:
This the only game I've been playing mostly even though I bought it last year, but shyt man when I go through a floor i make sure I clear everything out so all my characters are on some diesel powerful shyt so man now its gon be hell

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm playing Persona 3 portable on my ps vita(psp version) a nikka in tartarus after
Mitsuru's dad was killed and I'm at the Harabah floor and it goes from 165 till 211? AW HELLLLLLLLLLL fukkING NAH :sadcam:
This the only game I've been playing mostly even though I bought it last year, but shyt man when I go through a floor i make sure I clear everything out so all my characters are on some diesel powerful shyt so man now its gon be hell
I'm playing three and I'm currently about 70 hours in. I'm in January 2010. shyt got REAL! Won't spoil it though...

BUT dog... The "Your Affection" track from Persona 4 though??.. :wow:

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

This song is quintessentially the benchmark for a good ass "rpg game" song. :wow:

Edit 2:

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Persona 3 is one of my favorite games period.

my boo Mitsuru :noah:

Some of those social links are straight depressing and had me :to:. Dude at the park........:damn: