Official Peacock Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
App doesn't hit PS4 until Monday, but was checking out the lineup on my laptop last night. Weird how some stuff is Peacock Premium and other stuff is free, doesn't seem to follow a typical pattern. Browsed from A to Z the TV/movie categories and overall there wasn't much I was dying to see.

They did have Eureka/Warhouse 13 :ehh:

On the movie side they had You're Next which is an underrated horror film :ehh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
no firestick support? :mindblown:

I'll likely just check out the saved by the bell reboot on kodi and see if they got the psych movie on there too since thats the only thing that interests me on there. already watch superstore off hulu. don't know what else this can be useful for.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
no firestick support? :mindblown:

I'll likely just check out the saved by the bell reboot on kodi and see if they got the psych movie on there too since thats the only thing that interests me on there. already watch superstore off hulu. don't know what else this can be useful for.

They’ve been planning this since forever and don’t have it on Roku either. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. They want to go for the iOS crowd first but all people are doing is watching TV right now. Why not go after the streaming devices first.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So i got a firestick 4k and a roku 4k, the L's keep piling up for me :snoop:

May have to hop on the apple tv wave unless they smarten up and make apps for LG WebOS :mjpls:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They’ve been planning this since forever and don’t have it on Roku either. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. They want to go for the iOS crowd first but all people are doing is watching TV right now. Why not go after the streaming devices first.
Even the android devices aren't good. i looked on my galaxy tab S6 and its a bunch of 1 star reviews against the app. Looks like even the devices that support it aren't even worth it.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Even the android devices aren't good. i looked on my galaxy tab S6 and its a bunch of 1 star reviews against the app. Looks like even the devices that support it aren't even worth it.

insane. They have a streaming service that no one was really checking for or anticipating, and they drop the ball immediately. Honestly I’m not even sure what I would even want to watch on Peacock.