Official ‘Peacemaker’ Thread | Season 2 in production

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Another good episode. Action, comedy. Cena is great. Can't believe I like this show, even with the corny enemy.
Did not expect his reveal to be this quick. He's obviously not gonna kill Tastee but does he make her look like a liar? Not sure where they're going with this.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

It's gotta be Ratcatcher or if they counting Peacemaker show, Vigilante. Vigilante a runaway hit and I'm sure that actor is open to his own show. Ratcatcher the only surviving member of the movie who isn't a massive name and could do a show. Gunn saying this new show would be different tonally from Peacemaker too and that fits if he does something a bit more serious with her.

Or could be someone entirely new, just in universe. Never know with Gunn. I could see him trying to give Harcourt her own show too, he's dating that actress IRL.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I liked the 11th Street Kids bonding scene. Made Harcourt way more likeable.

That Gorilla!

This was the weakest ep since it felt like the place mover for the final episodes. But still enjoyable.
:gucci: They just infiltrated and destroyed the enemy's prime resource along with one of the team discovering their "leader" is under control of a butterfly. This episode was pivotal if nothing else.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I forgot all about that shyt talking fool Shipwreck until Peacemaker name dropped him. :russ:

He name dropped a lot of classics, Red Lion from Voltron. Had me looking like :ehh:
He actually fukked up and said Red Tiger :mjlol:

I will allow it tho :ehh:

I had no clue this show would be as funny as it is. Anytime I see Eagly I just start laughing :russ: The thought of a pet eagle is just fukking hilarious :mjlol: