Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Show is fantastic. One thing I really like is these are characters that most people have no must see plot points attached to so you can take the show at face value. That’s a problem with the more popular heroes, the writers have to hit certain plot points, you need to have specific characters, and the characters must behave in certain ways or the “fans” are disappointed.

I’ll take more shows on these Peacemaker level characters please.

I really hope more people start watching this.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Show is fantastic. One thing I really like is these are characters that most people have no must see plot points attached to so you can take the show at face value. That’s a problem with the more popular heroes, the writers have to hit certain plot points, you need to have specific characters, and the characters must behave in certain ways or the “fans” are disappointed.

this is a great point actually :ehh:

I know nothing about this character or any of them so everything is surprising and I have no expectations

but say with a character like Spider-Man, people have been bytching about him using stark suits and not being the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man or no uncle Ben etc so it really limits what can be done

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this is why DC can mine much more interesting things with their shows. Marvel is locked into having to do certain things and keep it family friendly.

Someone made a great point look at how Falcon and the Winter Solider had to tip toe around race whereas whilst this show is blunt to a point, it gets the point across more strongly in the race talk in this weeks show.

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Gunn thinks the same way Guardians of the Galaxy and Suicide Squad were all D’Listers he had free range to interpret his own way. With Cena he struck gold.