Official Overwatch Thread

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:youngsabo: Since there's no ranked out right now, we need to have some Coli vs Coli custom game action.

Set it up but once I looked at the list on the front page, a lot of them I never seen on. I guess other people from FL could fill the spots.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Got mad L's last night bruh :mjcry:

Started looking better towards the end but I was getting hella frustrated. Just one of those nights.

@Uno Some got it for the ps4 but don't play a lot or either got it for pc too I think

I had to take a couple days off before, I was started to get too mad at these guys. I ended up talking shyt before the game even started :mjcry: I got back, and ended decently. Next season is mine :ronaldoblessed:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took a loooooong break from overwatch, about a month. Came back putting up a consistent 23-5 :russ:

PC brehs it'd be a shame if we let this game fall off without running a custom game :mjpls:

Pifford

All Star
Daps
God damn brehs, I have never seen a game constantly change characters/classes like this one. shyt is just ridiculous. I don't even agree with a Genji nerf, and I hate that fakkit. What possessed them to give Hanzo back his aiming training wheel hit boxes smh

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
We gotta have a ps4 custom game man, for the shyt talking fukkery.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:laff:

When I was there we were playing without a healer breh. It wasnt to be taken seriously.
I know, but man were we getting slaughtered :wow:. I know it was all fun and games but after so many L's the fun stopped. I was thinking of logging off for a good min lol.
We gotta have a ps4 custom game man, for the shyt talking fukkery.
Yeah I'm down. I'll be busy most of the weekend but sunday night and next week I'll be good. Might as well do something like this til season 2 starts.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I know, but man were we getting slaughtered :wow:. I know it was all fun and games but after so many L's the fun stopped. I was thinking of logging off for a good min lol.

Yeah I'm down. I'll be busy most of the weekend but sunday night and next week I'll be good. Might as well do something like this til season 2 starts.

So i just check mercy vs dva

Mercy does 200dmg in 5 headshots, and it takes Dva 8.

Dva has a higher rate of fire though