Official: Our Products are now at the Vitamin Shoppe Celebration

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Package came through, thx @diggy

Going to give a full run for a week and review it. Product make is looking :obama:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
@diggy tried it out this morning and it's good product.

I combined it with my usually supplements and it felt clean, real clean. One of the mix-ins screwed the taste up but that's on me. Used a scoop and about a quarter.

Good product. I'll throw a review on BB.com soon.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ya'll been with me from day one. In honor of this momentous occasion, the 1st 5 people that reply to the thread (must be in USA) will get a free retail container of Max-HP. I will hit yall up for shipping info by Monday. If you missed the 1st 5 spots, I may still have a way for you to eat freely.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/prime-nutrition-max-hp-tropic-fruit-8-57-oz-powder/pmn1004

https://primenutrition.com/max-hp/

We are also on Bodybuilding.com too.

max.png

would you consider your product one of the stronger pre workout drinks? i'm in need of a new pre-workout and am open to trying your product, but i'm sensitive to caffeine so some of them are just too strong, i feel like my chest is going to burst open or like i'm going to gag (when i use them before cardio). i used to use emerge by max muscle, don't know if you heard of it, but that's one i tolerated well...just to give you a point of comparison

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
would you consider your product one of the stronger pre workout drinks? i'm in need of a new pre-workout and am open to trying your product, but i'm sensitive to caffeine so some of them are just too strong, i feel like my chest is going to burst open or like i'm going to gag (when i use them before cardio). i used to use emerge by max muscle, don't know if you heard of it, but that's one i tolerated well...just to give you a point of comparison
use half a scoop

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

use half a scoop

This, I find max-hp doesnt give me the problems other preworkouts do. I like a few brands but once in a while they make me nauseas.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I've tried a few and this not that PWO where you feel like a crack head. Half scoop is likely the right dose to manage for you.

How sensitive are you?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ive used a wide range of pre work outs from met rx (bigger bottles, but need to drink a full bottle) to redline (half a bottle per workout)

On that scale, where does your product range between them?

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of curiousity, do you talk to Singerman and Pajamas Braun?

:heh: I remember seeing a long ass time ago (i dunno if it was 1.5-2 years ago) that prime nutrition was posted on here. Didn't think much of it.

The coli and Jason genova vids are the first places I heard about prime/bsl

:troll: hook it up with some EpiCat, I wanna use my JASON15 code

shout out aaron clark it sick

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shot this yesterday, Pajamas was in the Misfits video the same night

:ohhh: oh shyt you're the legendary videographer behind this video.No homo/creep but I've sorta seen you in some of the vids filming before. It's a small goddamn world man that's funny