Official: Our Products are now at the Vitamin Shoppe Celebration

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

This would be right on time haven't tried anything new in a minute.

Edit: what's good with the angel dust? Its hard to find it outside of the actual site. I had copped from amazon before now nobody has it.

ha i remember that angel dust, i liked it. got a freebie from @diggy and then copped another my damn self. I been jumpin from product to product lately tho. its still around I think. that was the Blackstone Labs joint.

Just missed it but :salute:

That profile looks good

PM me Ill get yall set up for a free Max-HP retail tub

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
got dammit....

@diggy you have any other free products bruh? I bought the phytoform and EAA's from ya'll and I love the the phytoform.
We just got in Backdraft XP, It arrives on bodybuilding.com next week. I can probably swing a few of those. Ill check with the honchos about the supply.

Platinum Series: Backdraft-XP(fatburner), Intra-MD(intra workout drink) and Max-HP (pre-workout)

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
We just got in Backdraft XP, It arrives on bodybuilding.com next week. I can probably swing a few of those. Ill check with the honchos about the supply.

Platinum Series: Backdraft-XP(fatburner), Intra-MD(intra workout drink) and Max-HP (pre-workout)

Thanks man I appreciate it. Look forward to trying it out

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
@diggy tell me more about ya'lls test booster. I was thinking about picking some up this week
The Blackstone one is way more powerful than the Prime one. Its 8 caps a day 4 n 4, this is the formula except its in caps so you don't have to worry about the taste, this video may be the info you want if you can tolerate it. Send me a pm when you are done.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I shot this yesterday, Pajamas was in the Misfits video the same night

We in ballet class now:

eiwguxy.gif

Was going hysterical when it sounded like Jason was getting turned on by Aaron's poses.

How did you keep from laughing?