Official: Our Products are now at the Vitamin Shoppe Celebration

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
We in ballet class now:

eiwguxy.gif

Was going hysterical when it sounded like Jason was getting turned on by Aaron's poses.

How did you keep from laughing?
It wasn't as noticeable until we watched the footage. It's definitely hilarious hearing the reactions. Jason is passionate about bodybuilding, I will definitely say that.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
It wasn't as noticeable until we watched the footage. It's definitely hilarious hearing the reactions. Jason is passionate about bodybuilding, I will definitely say that.

bro, you got my number and you8 don't even text me no mo brehbreh :mjcry:

I need a good discount on a stack and that crack you got coming out breh

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
bro, you got my number and you8 don't even text me no mo brehbreh :mjcry:

I need a good discount on a stack and that crack you got coming out breh
anything on blackstone is 25% off with END25 until tomorrow night

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Is the test booster any good breh ?

I need something for energy
The apex male gets good reviews, libido is most noticeable when using it, energy, theres fat burners and pre-workouts

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@diggy Just wanted to let you know my boys had mixed reviews. One loved it and copped his own and two others said they didn't like it like Angel Dust cause they didn't feel as hyped (so they re upped on that) but to keep doing your thing. I agree with my other boys I don't like it as much as Angel Dust but maybe I need to try it after being off pre workouts for a minute to give it a more fair chance. Keep doing your thing fam.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
@diggy Just wanted to let you know my boys had mixed reviews. One loved it and copped his own and two others said they didn't like it like Angel Dust cause they didn't feel as hyped (so they re upped on that) but to keep doing your thing. I agree with my other boys I don't like it as much as Angel Dust but maybe I need to try it after being off pre workouts for a minute to give it a more fair chance. Keep doing your thing fam.

I havent cycled off pre's in almost 3 yrs
:damn:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I usually try to take a whole thing or 2 of pre workout then stop for about the same time. I don't know if its anything to it but that's just how Ive done it.

Most I do is go 1-2 weeks on a low stim (150-250 caffeine), I dont drink sodas so my only caffeine consumption is from pre workouts

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Most I do is go 1-2 weeks on a low stim (150-250 caffeine), I dont drink sodas so my only caffeine consumption is from pre workouts
For the most part I don't drink caffeine either but every now and then cause I don't like water all the time cause that's all I drink outside of an occasional (1/2 week whole foods ginger ale or Wendy's lemonade when I go with my boy to the gym on the weekend) soda and nutri bullet homemade juice twice a week.