Official: Our Products are now at the Vitamin Shoppe Celebration

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll been with me from day one. In honor of this momentous occasion, the 1st 5 people that reply to the thread (must be in USA) will get a free retail container of Max-HP. I will hit yall up for shipping info by Monday. If you missed the 1st 5 spots, I may still have a way for you to eat freely.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/prime-nutrition-max-hp-tropic-fruit-8-57-oz-powder/pmn1004

https://primenutrition.com/max-hp/

We are also on Bodybuilding.com too.

max.png

MAX-HP
MAXIMUM HYPERAEMIA
Prime Nutrition is proud to present Max-HP, our most scientifically formulated pre-workout supplement to date. Max-HP is all natural and completely free of any artificial dyes, sweeteners, flavoring, or coloring of any sort, and composed entirely of high-quality ingredients in efficacious doses.

Max-HP is short for Maximum Hyperaemia, which as the name implies, is designed to create a maximum level of blood accumulation to meet the heightened metabolic needs of high-performance athletes. By stimulating your body’s own natural processes, an excessive environment of anabolic activity is created.

Max-HP comes equipped with 25mg of Epi-Strong, a naturally occurring flavonoid which boasts high anabolic capabilities. Epi-Strong can decrease myostatin productionby an incredible amount, which is paramount to exceeding the limits of how much muscle mass the human body can attain. By ingesting Epi-Strong, you can truly push your body to surpass the level of mass that would be impossible to do unsupplemented.

Max-HP also contains 2.5 grams L-Citrulline Malate, an amino acid compound with tremendous appeal. Primarily known to delay the onset of fatigue during high-intensity training, L-Citrulline Malate has become a mainstay of pre-workout supplements. L-Citrulline is your body’s prefered precursor to Nitric Oxide production and will contribute to greater pumps while you train. Also, by significantly accelerating ammonia clearance in the body, L-Citrulline Malate actively delays pH buildup in the muscles during exceptionally high exertion, therefore stalling fatigue and allowing you to continue to train as hard as you need to. By keeping muscle pH levels at a manageable level, L-Citrulline Malate also aids in recovery and helps to alleviate soreness.

Prime Nutrition has also elected to add 750 mgs of Agmatine Sulfate to Max-HP. Derived from L-Arginine, Agmatine Sulfate has been shown to greatly increase hyperaemia and help extend pumps to long after your workout is over.

For a maximum boost in energy, we have added 400 mgs of Caffeine Anhydrous, which is simply a dehydrated form of caffeine. Caffeine Anhydrous is more rapidly absorbed into the blood, providing users with an instantaneous shot of energy needed to perform a high-demand exercise regimen.

Each of these ingredients work in concert to sustain heightened levels of intensity and also creating the highest volume of blood to flow into any moving part of your body while at the same time reducing lactic acid buildup to the highest degree.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This would be right on time haven't tried anything new in a minute.

Edit: what's good with the angel dust? Its hard to find it outside of the actual site. I had copped from amazon before now nobody has it.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

Edit: what's good with the angel dust? Its hard to find it outside of the actual site. I had copped from amazon before now nobody has it.

ha i remember that angel dust, i liked it. got a freebie from @diggy and then copped another my damn self. I been jumpin from product to product lately tho. its still around I think. that was the Blackstone Labs joint.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ha i remember that angel dust, i liked it. got a freebie from @diggy and then copped another my damn self. I been jumpin from product to product lately tho. its still around I think. that was the Blackstone Labs joint.
I know its still around but I wasn't trying to pay 45 for it when I was copping it for like 30 lol. I found one pre workout that was the shyt but unfortunately it had the side effect of headaches which is no bueno even though it had you feeling like superman lifting wise.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Just missed it but :salute:

That profile looks good

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

I know its still around but I wasn't trying to pay 45 for it when I was copping it for like 30 lol. I found one pre workout that was the shyt but unfortunately it had the side effect of headaches which is no bueno even though it had you feeling like superman lifting wise.
Its a lot of places, the 1,3 formulas is dead but amp citrate is in the reformulated one(been that way for over a year). Amazon and bodybuilding.com cut Amp Citrate off now so thats why since its close to 1,3.
We just came out with a Blue Sky flavor, its up to 4 now. Natural Body has its own special flavor called Devil's Brew, which is like a spicy peach
http://www.naturalbodyinc.com/store...-Brew-Exclusive-Flavor-30-Servings/p/43428335
Its $34.99 there with the other flavors
-
Red Ice flavor is like whoa and if you mix it with Orange Hype, the pumps are insane. With all that being said I been messing with Max-HP, Ill throw the dust in here and there.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its a lot of places, the 1,3 formulas is dead but amp citrate is in the reformulated one(been that way for over a year). Amazon and bodybuilding.com cut Amp Citrate off now so thats why since its close to 1,3.
We just came out with a Blue Sky flavor, its up to 4 now. Natural Body has its own special flavor called Devil's Brew, which is like a spicy peach
http://www.naturalbodyinc.com/store...-Brew-Exclusive-Flavor-30-Servings/p/43428335
-
Red Ice flavor is like whoa and if you mix it with Orange Hype, the pumps are insane. With all that being said I been messing with Max-HP, Ill throw the dust in here and there.
-
Ok I'll try them other flavors thanks