Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
If you don't know someone with a netflix account then your a pelican. There's like 5 people sharing my account lmao.

But yea my weekend over. Bout to order these hot wings ans go in. Probably gonna watch at least 3 episodes tonight.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Crack is for African-Americans.

And on another note, man, Natasha Lyonne irks the shyt out of me for some reason. Maybe it's cause she's looked the same way for 20 years but idk man,

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Before i even start this. Knowing that season 4 was already greenlit for a 4th season we know Piper is still gonna be in jail by the end of the season. If this season doesn't switch shyt up then im done. I can't really take another 12 epsoides of Piper and Vause hating each other then sticking up for each other then loving each other again.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
That's Taryn Manning who said that line

Oh I know. I'm watching it now and Natasha was onscreen when I was typing that post. My initial post was just about that line making me laugh. Edited to clarify.

But as long as I'm on it, that one track and field chick bothers me as well. Her acting is terrible and I hate all her scenes. And I was happy to see Pinciotti titties in season one but now she annoys me every time she's onscreen too.

But on another note, I enjoy that one lady guard's acting for some reason.