Official Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Thread

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Ol Latina girl ever shyt out that kid :lupe:
If not there's some supreme fukkery with her, the guard/baby daddy and the mamma and her minions.
That alone could eat up a shytload of the season. Dude losing his job and goin in jail himself, gettin the beats from inmates who find out he's a CO.
I just wanna see more Yael Stone :takedat:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Jason b not in the show no More?
not for this season at least
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/26/jason-biggs-orange-is-the-new-black_n_6951108.html
Jason Biggs will be watching wistfully from afar when Season 3 of "Orange Is The New Black" premieres on June 12. But Biggs, who's starring in the Broadway play "The Heidi Chronicles," told HuffPost Live on Thursday that his character Larry could return in future seasons.

"It's not a Larry season," he told host Josh Zepps. "They have a lot of characters to service on that show and, at the end of the day, it's a women's prison show. Larry is not a woman or in prison. But the good news is with a show like that, there's always the possibility that he could come back. And I would go back in a heartbeat."

The show has been devoured by fans since premiering on Netflix in 2013. It made news recently when the Emmys deemed the show a drama for awards purposes, going against Netflix's wishes to put it in the comedy category. Netflix's other smash hit, "House of Cards," is also a drama, and the two will compete against each if nominated for Best Drama.

No matter the classification, Biggs has faith the show will still be great.

"I'm actually really excited to see Season 3, and talking to a bunch of people over there, I think it's going to be pretty awesome," he said.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i watched one ep of this and was disgusted.

Some fireman turns himself into a women :Scusthov:

The white woman is being hounded by some butch looking black chick

The black man (now woman) is begging for estrogen and the male officer wants him to sukk his dikk to get it into jail :camby:

This show is a fake ass OZ

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I wasn't around last season to comment on it but what was the general consensus around here on Vee?

When I was reading one article the people in the comments seemed to hate her. Personally, I loved her. Both the actress and the character, most of the time. I didn't really like where they took her story all that much but I enjoyed the arc.