Official One Night In Miami Thread

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
What about alle the Black creatives involved? They are stupid or don't know any better?
I wouldn’t call them stupid, but I believe they knew what kind of film they were making. I could be wrong but I don’t wanna waste an hour watching something that falls within the particular narrow narratives black art is confined to.

You know, especially when the first scene involves Muhammad Ali getting knocked out by a white man.

The original screenplay seems the usual of using black faces to appeal to white liberals.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I wouldn’t call them stupid, but I believe they knew what kind of film they were making. I could be wrong but I don’t wanna waste an hour watching something that falls within the particular narrow narratives black art is confined to.

You know, especially when the first scene involves Muhammad Ali getting knocked out by a white man.

The original screenplay seems the usual of using black faces to appeal to white liberals.
Watch the entire movie that has no bearing and is not indicative of the themes of the entire movie.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Support black movies and black actors brehs
Only if they got capes on and drive fast cars :troll:

I'm still lowkey :mjlol:@ coli nikkas biggest complaints ultimately being "this isn't how it would've went down in my personal fan fiction! :sadcam:"

Imagine not being familiar with plays and how they can work as a film or translate to film.

Coli nikkas are the basic bytch of the black community :dead:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Only if they got capes on and drive fast cars :troll:

I'm still lowkey :mjlol:@ coli nikkas biggest complaints ultimately being "this isn't how it would've went down in my personal fan fiction! :sadcam:"

Imagine not being familiar with plays and how they can work as a film or translate to film.

Coli nikkas are the basic bytch of the black community :dead:
You've been here for 8 years with 22,000 more posts than me.

What does that make you? :sas1: