Official OG Coli Madden 18 League Thread - Season 4 - A New Era for Madden

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Don't make me get you booted and ip banned. :umad:

And fix the fukkin formatting of the league banner. Center that shyt. You out here got our shyt looking amateur. :scust:

He ranked you twice I guess you can pick the lower ranking trash ass rankings
:hhh:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

20. Chargers - @j7thirty - You are known as an easy win in this league by the big dogs. But for some reason you get respect. I aint seeing it with this chargers team son. I need you to get cha shyt together :ufdup: its gonna be a long season.

19. Chiefs - @RichSincethe80s - Same shyt goes for you. Chiefs aint doin shyt in this league. You know that. I know that. And you know that I know that you know that. So be a good 3rd seed, play ya games, lose as usual, and log off like a jobber posed to :scust:

18. Packers - @Conscious Pilot - Never seen you without the shytty rams before , this should be interesting. No tavon austin on this squad for you to do that sams ass lil out play u always do, so you not gonna sniff nothin past a wild card game :youngsabo:

17. Bengals - . @Chris Cool - You got da gawd Ross :damn: some real pieces on your squad :wow: You have improved over the years. Will you have the burning fire to continue to improve and smoke your way past the comp?

The answer is no. :damn:

16. Cowboys - @Sonny Corinthos - You got the best team you ever gonna get in this league you frontrunner. But guess what? Its the same old sonny :russ: boy you know you dookie on the sticks when it comes to.. well just about anything really. The only nikka i know thats a commish in every league and aint won shyt in any of em :damn:

15. Broncos - @era7toon - You rusty with a good team, not expected to
make an impact until season 2 honestly. Hang in there kiddo. :mjcry:

14. Patriots - @Karume - you got a good team and a patented o that leaves the comp angry. But wait... sources are tellin me u traded brady, gronk, cooks, and hightower. Na breh 13 is the best i can do :yeshrug:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
13. Giants - @MMS - auburn sucks. giants without odb and company suck. therefore u will suck. shyt i might be overrating you, you bum :camby:

12. Vikings - @TrillaMonsoon - Can Teddy B even walk on his own :umad:
Be greatful you made it this far kid. :blessed:

11. Redskins - @solu - You done made it to a real nikka league where you cant change up draft order and boot folks cuz
of hissy fits. Imma give you respek cuz u did some good shyt with the browns, but cousins aint leading you to the promised land.
I run this shyt fool. :ufdup:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
smh.gif

Y'all gonna see
full

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
10. Steelers - @Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf - For some reason, i got the feeling this gone be your year you rise up fam, just liks your qb rose up twice on two women after raping them. Dont get any big ideas tho, you're still divisional round status at best.

9. seahawks - @Straight_Piff - u made it to a better team, but honestly, cat gonna bottle u up season 1 (then decline) . You cant make it out the wild card against legit comp. Drags will only take you so far bobby v:umad:

8. cardinals - @L@CaT - U used to be the mann homie, fukk happened to you. You gone make some noise and fall off, but you live in cali and make bank so its all good :salute:

7. Bills - @Ineedmoney504 - You got ran out the league by shugg and you rusty. But your name strikes fear in the heart of jobbers. Your gonna be a good second place player to pun.

6. Raiders - . @Troublesome - You the dark horse to win season 1 superbowl, and i mean that.
that being said, that shyt aint really gonna happen captin.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
5. jaguars - @904 - I dunno fam, u good AF, you just never really got over that hump. Its a no for me dawg as far as being beyond # 5. you nice tho.

4. Falcons - @Talkofnewyork - You aint got them speed demons now. :umad: But you do have julio :wow: But hes gettin old and lackin speed. Soooooo... how you gonna beat the opponent deep. U til you figure that out, you easy to beat.