Saints - @Karume
Falcons - @Talkofnewyork
Buccaneers - @IrateMastermind

Waiting List

@WeInHere
@ChocolateGiddyUp

Pre-Season Power Rankings

*starts at 31 because Pun is not a Coli Member
31. Buccaneers - @IrateMastermind Was on Auto Pilot for Madden 17. Don't be on auto pilot. This is a good team, don't waste them with inactivity.

30. Jets - @Black Has the weak Jets in a tough division but iron sharpen iron. Hasn't been active never seen play, can he be the spoiler in the toughest division?

29. Ravens - @TXSuperman713
Hasn't been active never seen play. It's a solid division.

28. Colts - @Leasy Played briefly last year. Let's see if He sticks around in a division with a strong Jags Texans and Titans user.

Lions - @Methodical Meth my breh you're getting better. Build your team early, avoid finesse and you might make some noise.

26. Panthers - @The Devil's Advocate Decent player actually just played with some bad teams like the 49ers. I won't be surprised if he makes the offs with this team it's a top team still. But he will have to battle with the Falcons and Saints users.

25. Steelers - @Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf Steelers are a good team With some young pieces and a solid division can he hold it down?​

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
RBg8BN6.png

========================

West

Broncos - @era7toon
Chiefs - @RichSincethe80s
Chargers - @j7thirty
Raiders - @Troublesome

East
Patriots - Rume
Bills - @ImmaTopWilt
Jets - @Black
Dolphins - Pun

North
Ravens - @TXSuperman713
Steelers - @Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf
Browns - @South Paw
Bengals - @Chris Cool

South
Texans - @HeruDat
Colts - @Leasy
Titans - @Ineedmoney504
Jaguars - @904

West

Seahawks - @Straight_Piff
49ers - @Rekkapryde
Rams - @NotoriousJerry
Cardinals - @L@CaT

East
Cowboys - @Sonny Corinthos
Giants - @MMS
Redskins - @Sulu
Eagles - @The_Unchosen_One

North

Packers - @Conscious Pilot
Lions - @Methodical
Bears - @Mookus
Vikings - @TrillaMonsoon

South
Panthers - @The Devil's Advocate
Saints - @shugg
Falcons - @Talkofnewyork
Buccaneers - @IrateMastermind

Pre-Season Power Rankings

*Pun Included

32. Jets - @Black A second rate basketball 2k player thats joining the best madden league ever assembled? This finna be a breeze. Boy you gonna have a drinking and drug problem by the time season one over. You in a division with pun and money. Drink up.

31. Ravens - @TXSuperman713 A nobody. A wild card. Unscouted.
You in a division with trash dudes. Make a name for yourself big fella.

30. Bears - @Mookus
You trash just based off your team, QB, and name alone. We gone take yo cookies in this league youngin. Strap up.

29. Buccaneers - @IrateMastermind You got a better team than last time. Jameis, OJ, and ole boy at wideout. But you in a division with talk, shugg, and a decent jobber. 4th seed it is homie.

28. Lions - @Methodical Meth you my brother from another mother. And as your brother its my job to tell you that you got a lot to work on my roun. Like being able to make it 16 games without fukkin up a game by fallin into a drunken slumber. Stay focused lil nikka.

27. Colts - @Leasy If you're looking for someone thats gonna run it down the opponents throat... and lose in glorious fashion. Leasys your guy. A perennial jobber.

26. Panthers - @The Devil's Advocate You moved up and got a much better squad my dude. But it dont mean shyt cuz you garbage as fukk. 3rd seed ass nikka.

25. Rams -
@NotoriousJerry
You aint played in a while, have no qb, and lets be honest, will never win a ring this season. Imma beat yo ass like you stole somethin.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
24. 49ers - @Rekkapryde You coming back with a vengeance to reclaim your thrown, i see it coming :myman: you gonna do big things and move up in the world. From a 4th seed to a 3rd seed hopeful :salute:

:camby: fukkin bum

:camby: fukkin bum

23. Eagles @The_Unchosen_One - You let meth run you out the league and you rusty. You talkin hella trash in the groupme, which lets me know you one of the weakest links. Be ready to ice them players up, them boys in ya division gonna be gunning for ya head. And all that snitchin aint gonna help you either. :ufdup:

22. Browns - @South Paw - You got no qb, no waller, no speed threats at wr. That drag gone get burned up with this frostbite engine, dont bring that weedhead gordon accross the
middle, these LBers in the nfl lookin to take their head off. Look on the brightside, your team got potential in he future right :myman:

21. titans - @ImmaTopWilt - You old, your team is flabby, your in. tough division. I dont think you got it in you to make it out this season alive :wow: no pun intended :wow: triple entendre dont ask me how :damn:

Last edited: