Official OG Coli Madden 18 League Thread - Season 4 - A New Era for Madden

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20. Chargers - @j7thirty - You are known as an easy win in this league by the big dogs. But for some reason you get respect. I aint seeing it with this chargers team son. I need you to get cha shyt together :ufdup: its gonna be a long season.

19. Chiefs - @RichSincethe80s - Same shyt goes for you. Chiefs aint doin shyt in this league. You know that. I know that. And you know that I know that you know that. So be a good 3rd seed, play ya games, lose as usual, and log off like a jobber posed to :scust:

18. Packers - @Conscious Pilot - Never seen you without the shytty rams before , this should be interesting. No tavon austin on this squad for you to do that sams ass lil out play u always do, so you not gonna sniff nothin past a wild card game :youngsabo:

17. Bengals - . @Chris Cool - You got da gawd Ross :damn: some real pieces on your squad :wow: You have improved over the years. Will you have the burning fire to continue to improve and smoke your way past the comp?

The answer is no. :damn:

16. Cowboys - @Sonny Corinthos - You got the best team you ever gonna get in this league you frontrunner. But guess what? Its the same old sonny :russ: boy you know you dookie on the sticks when it comes to.. well just about anything really. The only nikka i know thats a commish in every league and aint won shyt in any of em :damn:

15. Broncos - @era7toon - You rusty with a good team, not expected to
make an impact until season 2 honestly. Hang in there kiddo. :mjcry:

14. Patriots - @Karume - you got a good team and a patented o that leaves the comp angry. But wait... sources are tellin me u traded brady, gronk, cooks, and hightower. Na breh 13 is the best i can do :yeshrug:
Lmao. Y u gon shyt on sonny like that. Is this shugg?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Top 10 rankings
1 Pun - Best Defense ive ever stood infront of
2 Shugg - Innovate play caller, Unpredictable, Runs plays no one else runs, Trash talks you and gets in your head
3 Talkofnewyork - #1 in legacy, Ra's al Ghul of this madden shyt
4 @MMS - Bends the rules, Knows every trick in the book, Great competitor
5 @HeruDat - Best passing attack in the league period hard to stop
6 @South Paw - The Tight end Demon
7 @904 - idk what this nikka does never played him but he wins game after game
8 @Karume - Tebow-esque Runs the same play over and over but its gonna work eventually, Strong defense that keeps him in games
9 @Ineedmoney504 - Gotta show us he got his grove back but a top 3 all time madden player
10 @Don Dada F Poppa - We aint seen this nikka in months gotta see if he still got it

i dont think anyone other than any of these people will be winning rings
but in the madden rankings last year no one had me listed either and i won the most rings last madden
:yeshrug: If you work hard anything is achievable
one of you jobbers could step up and be the king :wow::mjgrin:
the one thing that nobody is accounting for..... a totally new engine

no videos to watch... no classic "always works" plays... no strategy guide to read... no posts to go search on

and if we start this as soon as the game drops.. everybody is starting off like a newborn baby. you don't know what works and what doesn't, what glitches and problems and gameplay effects all this will have

:blessed:

then again it's madden :francis:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
the one thing that nobody is accounting for..... a totally new engine

no videos to watch... no classic "always works" plays... no strategy guide to read... no posts to go search on

and if we start this as soon as the game drops.. everybody is starting off like a newborn baby. you don't know what works and what doesn't, what glitches and problems and gameplay effects all this will have

:blessed:

then again it's madden :francis:
:russ::lolbron::mjlol: U believe this new engine bullshyt.