Reppin
NULL
He wrestling in breds:mjlol:

Coldest boots on the roster!
ajVtZOQ.png

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
had to strike while the iron was hot, she had too much momentum and IO has been champ for too long already
I hear y’all but I still disagree, maybe she will prove me wrong but right now I’m not high on her. :manny:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
NXT has never fallen off some of you are just whack as fukk.

:troll:

Shiiiid

The Way stable, Io Shirai being booked like Super Cena, weirdo good Dexter Lumis, no new great talents coming in, dumb storylines.

This Takeover saved the day. It was a palate cleanser.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Shiiiid

The Way stable, Io Shirai being booked like Super Cena, weirdo good Dexter Lumis, no new great talents coming in, dumb storylines.

This Takeover saved the day. It was a palate cleanser.

New great talents are always coming in. Watch more of the product and you would see that. It's how NXT has always been.

NXT will be the weekly palette cleanser for Raw that's for sure.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I swear Walter looks like he should be wrestling Verne Gagne for the AWA world title in 1968 at the St. Paul Civic Center.

He and Ciampa had a good match.

I really don't think either guy will be handled correctly if they ever moved up to the main roster though.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
MSK winning the tag belts was the right move.
Half the dudes in there being TNA guys makes you think about how TNA is a really good farm league for bigger promotions.
It's also amazing how much better NXT's tag division is run than the absolute shyte tag divisions on RAW and Smackdown.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I swear Walter looks like he should be wrestling Verne Gagne for the AWA world title in 1968 at the St. Paul Civic Center.

He and Ciampa had a good match.

I really don't think either guy will be handled correctly if they ever moved up to the main roster though.

Ciampa will get quickly extinguished on whichever brand he goes to and will be replacing Drew Gulak. Just on size alone Walter should fare well, but he’ll eventually do comedy whenever they feel like it.