Official NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver Thread 4/7/21 & 4/8/21

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Pretty sure Walter signed with the explicit condition that he can't get called to Raw or Smackdown and will not tour the US, but is open to popping up from time to time for the right match or story.

They had this dude at Survivor Series and he was the first eliminated :russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Io Shirai deserves a bonus for how hard she worked in that Women's title match. She carried Gonzalez's giant ass for that entire match.
I'm assuming Gonzalez isn't long for NXT and will be getting moved up to the main roster probably with some obnoxiously large bolt-ons added to her appearance since Vince isn't a fan of flat chicks.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pretty sure Walter signed with the explicit condition that he can't get called to Raw or Smackdown and will not tour the US, but is open to popping up from time to time for the right match or story.

They had this dude at Survivor Series and he was the first eliminated :russ:

Oh yikes I completely forgot he was the first eliminated lmaoo

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Kota Bae didn't come out and celebrate with Raquel? PS download got my shytty internet struggling

The WALTER/Old Man Ciampa match was good, but not gold

They put the tag belts on the right people.

The gauntlet match was hella fun... ESPECIALLY once Grimes and LA Knight (:francis:) got eliminated. Swerve is a great heel. Bronson need some Samoa Joe promo lessons and he golden. I wish Angel Garza and Lio Rush were here. :mjcry:

I skipped the Dunne/KUSHIDA match. Maybe later. Nothing against either. I was over the stove. Im sick of Dunne's finger break spots, though. Way past sick.

Will I ever like Toni Storm? Prolly not.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bab3EFU.gif

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Night 2 begins. :blessed:

I have a feeling Cole/KOR closes the show because the last time they did an unsanctioned match it ended the show because it wasn't supposed to officially be part of the event.

Ref even wore a solid black shirt and not stripes.