Official NXT Takeover: Stand & Deliver Thread 4/7/21 & 4/8/21

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Good stuff :ehh:

They have to be getting ready to turn Dakota face again so they can do something before sending Dakota somewhere since she's been there so long.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I felt like it was too soon, but she has the size so they pronto want to get the title on her now so they can call her up by SS

overall a very solid show, the in ring felt like pre USA take overs. The crowd being somewhat back helps a lot too

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I felt like it was too soon, but she has the size so they pronto want to get the title on her now so they can call her up by SS

overall a very solid show, the in ring felt like pre USA take overs. The crowd being somewhat back helps a lot too

Nah, it wasn't too soon breh

She's been ready since she pinned IO at War Games.

It was obvious that she was going to take it from her.

Rayzah

Daps
Bruh, she was putting chicks half her size thru announce tables and pinned every single woman in NXT. Cmon breh
You over stating it cause you just don’t like her. She wasn’t squashing people, she isn’t a part timer. And she was the best option, I don’t even thing RG is ready yet. You making it seem like there was so many better options. It wasn’t that serious

Rayzah

Daps
Nah, it wasn't too soon breh

She's been ready since she pinned IO at War Games.

It was obvious that she was going to take it from her.
I don’t really get her gimmick. And I don’t think she can hold her own during promos and compared to previous champs she isn’t great in the ring.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Wonder if they'll just full on redo the HBK/Diesel angle but this time Dakota steals the title and RG goes face