Mile in the Sky
Get Out was overrated.
297.png

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im hearing this movie is mid from a few people here in Atlanta that seen this already.
It seems like it's gonna rely on expectation.

This is not a horror film. It's seems like it's more quirky sci-fi so don't go in expecting scares.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
US was pretty damn good. lol. But anyway, the hype is real, if it was terrible, there wouldn't be so much praise.

Bruh idk how else I can say these blue checkmarks get VIP screenings, sometimes with a chance to meet the director/actors, and always leave the screening off adrenaline and get on Twitter and say the movie is great. This isn't new to Nope.

I hope Nope is great. I have Thursday night tickets. All I'm saying is I don't put much stock into critics who get gifted VIP screenings.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Get Out was great. "Us" was very wack to me.

I hope Nope is better
I thought Us was solid. I feel A LOT of people were so high on Get Out and ready to crown Peele that they overrated TF out of Us and started doing mental gymnastics to explain how elite of a movie it is and how simple minded people couldn't understand the layers to its greatness. That was funny/annoying.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Im hearing this movie is mid from a few people here in Atlanta that seen this already.
I recall seeing mass disappointment from the folks who read the leaks earlier, but I still can’t wait to watch it. Wish I could’ve avoided that second trailer though.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It seems like it's gonna rely on expectation.

This is not a horror film. It's seems like it's more quirky sci-fi so don't go in expecting scares.

Yep the movie is sci fi and I was told its his worse movie. But im not trying to pee in anybody cereal, I am going to still see it myself.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
US was pretty damn good. lol. But anyway, the hype is real, if it was terrible, there wouldn't be so much praise.

Oh lord. I remember the Hitchcock comparisons from around the time when Us dropped. I haven’t seen the movie yet, they could very well be apt with the comp, but some of the things these folks be saying during opening week have me cracking up.

Like….what? :dead: