Official NOPE Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I liked the first trailer more, this one revealed a bit too much. Still will be there opening weekend for this. Hope Peele delivers a bit more than Us, which I thought was good but was no where near Get Out level.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Us really wasn't even that bad. The story failed to land, but all the technical aspects were excellent.

I think it's crazy that people are trying to throw the towel on the dude early because his second film was polarizing.

It’s all reeks of:mjpls:

Now if Speilberg, Nolan, or Scorsese made that same film coli response would different

Calling it “true CINEMA”:sas2:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
but I don't even understand what's going on in the movie either. maybe it's one of those you have to see it to understand it
It’s almost like we have to watch the full film instead of a three minute clip before we judge it and derive any meaning from it :mjgrin: :troll:

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I saw like the first 20 seconds or so of the new trailer because I couldn't resist and cut that off fast after realizing its going to spoil shyt :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Somebody posted spoilers on twitter. Be careful when looking up the movie. Its just details, but still.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I avoided it but I heard the same thing. I also heard the tone seemed kind of Spielberg-esque
Did you hear about the quality of the overall film? I've just heard it's more like Tremors in tone. Haven't heard impressions about whether the film is good in general.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The whole poster with the streamer is a nod to Back to the Future 2 when the DeLorean took off at the end....and the streamer got snagged in the rear tire as it floated away.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Did you hear about the quality of the overall film? I've just heard it's more like Tremors in tone. Haven't heard impressions about whether the film is good in general.
They are trying to capture the UFO on film and they use various techniques.

The IMAX cameras they use are dope and the screen is large as fukk. Adds to the effect.