So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Another asian film i recondmend is

Once_Upon_a_Time_in_High_School_movie_poster.jpg

Once Upon a Time in High School

Kwon, who starred as Hyun-soo, transfers to another school. He is sent to a bottom-rank class and experiences violence in classroom by a group of gangsters in his class, led by Jong-hoon, who is a stereotypical Korean bully in school. The teachers are also depicted as authoritarian to the students, using violence for the sake of discipline, as did most Korean teachers in the '70s. Hyun-soo, after a failed relationship with Eun-joo (played by Han Ga In), decides that he will no longer put up with the conduct of Jong-hun and his boys as well as the harsh and violent disciplinary techniques being put up by the teachers, and so starts to train himself in Jeet Kune Do, inspired by his greatest hero Bruce Lee. His father, a master in Tae Kwon Do, frequently resorted to extreme violence to discipline his son.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I haven't seen anyone mention it here but anybody seen

images

John is taken on a murder-fueled ride by a mysterious stranger that transforms the weak-willed, disillusioned husband and father into a desperate hero willing to go to any length to protect his family.

I was thinking about checking it out tonight just because SLJ was in it :yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone recommend some good anime or shows on Netflix I am looking for something new to invest my time watching. I prefer something that has a whole series.

Recommend me something brehs.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Just watched this movie southland tales (against the 2 star rating of netflix users). Stars the rock, sean william scott and sarah michelle gellar and justin timeberlake. Um, I don't even know where to start with this one. I def recommend it but you gotta pay attention to this (no texting, bathroom breaks etc) becuase it's really deep. You can watch the trailer but it doesn't represent the movie at all really. I suggest watching it though

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
For those that like anime, I'd recommend checking out Mushi-shi.

I just finished it and it's pretty solid. Some episodes are depressing as shyt though :hmm:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Peep Oxymorons. Its about some cacs who start dealing oxycotin in boston and it destroys their lives.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
just finished watching it...7/10

Didn't it seem like excessive killing? This nikka Sam was just like fukk it, i'm gon kill everyone :russ:

Ice-T's Something From Nothing: The Art of Rap... That shyt was awesome. I watched that as well last night and it basically had everyone in there. A great doc to watch if you want to past time or just love the music

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone recommend some good anime or shows on Netflix I am looking for something new to invest my time watching. I prefer something that has a whole series.

Recommend me something brehs.

What kind of shows have you seen and enjoyed? Tough to rec something without any background information :ld: