Essential Official Netflix Thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
if anybody on here is a fan of shows like hercules & xena, theres a show on netflix made by the same ppl who did those and spartacus called legend of the seeker....its good shyt imo

i don't really like fantasy shyt but the main bytch in that show had me :steviej: every time she came on the screen. :lolbron:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
A Man's Story featuring British-African designer Oswald Boateng was
surprisingly good..

Dude gets it and just riding the wave. Can't satisfy everybody, no
matter what you do.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:wow:

Just watched a Movie called Gang Tapes.

I was :scusthov: at how these Kids were Acting but then I'm like 'Well, you've been through the Hood before soo..:manny:'

A Friend of mine Suggested it to me, I gave it 2 Stars and he'll be getting an Ear Full come Monday.

I won't Suggest it to you but if you liked Belly a lot then you may be into this :trash:

2 Stars :no:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:wow:

Just watched a Movie called Gang Tapes.

I was :scusthov: at how these Kids were Acting but then I'm like 'Well, you've been through the Hood before soo..:manny:'

A Friend of mine Suggested it to me, I gave it 2 Stars and he'll be getting an Ear Full come Monday.

I won't Suggest it to you but if you liked Belly a lot then you may be into this :trash:

2 Stars :no:

That shyt was like a VHS home video of Kendrick album
Movie was cool average hood joint

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Watching American Horror Stories now

1st episode was laughably bad, 2nd was aight I'm starting to warm up to it, bout to finish up the third...hope it gets better...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching American Horror Stories now

1st episode was laughably bad, 2nd was aight I'm starting to warm up to it, bout to finish up the third...hope it gets better...

Hmm I was thinking of starting this up too but I'm kind of iffy about it...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Hmm I was thinking of starting this up too but I'm kind of iffy about it...

It's getting better, each season is like a miniseries so you don't have to worry about a cliffhanger ending at the end of the season (hopefully) but there was fukkery in the 1st episode that had me like :pachaha: :wtf: but it's starting to piece together...