Essential Official Netflix Thread

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Fo sho':myman:

Right now I'm watching Private Eye. Only 36 mins in but it's interesting.

You seen Tae Guk Gi? :why: Very bleak movie.

I've been avoiding this one, I've seen a good 45 minutes of it and it was way too depressing to finish (plus I wanted to catch it from the beginning before I finished it)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finally get to watch the first season of American Horror Story. This is my shyt. :takedat:

Daps
five minutes in to season 3 breaking bad

cotdamn, they haven't said anything and I already know these two mexican dudes are gonna be G's (they're tucos cousins I'm guessing)

:laff: this nikka walter is a dikk "I mean the planes were only half full so stop crying, planes crash everyday B"

:bow: I could watch a while show of these two nikkas being gangsta

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Set here and looked at the whole first season of American Horror Story. Loved it. Didn't get the season finale and it doesn't tie in at all into the second season. But 2 thumbs up.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
#1 My Scary Girl

I just finished watching this now. 8/10 and I don't even like romantic comedies.

This that shyt I be talking Korean flicks got me :ooh: at genres I'm not even interested in.

There was some parts in the movie I felt needed subtitles but they were absent. Like when girl open the box that the note with the flowers and the necklace.

Then there was that moment dude was typing the same phrase on his computer after the encounter with the girl's ex-boyfriend. Made me wish I knew Korean.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
five minutes in to season 3 breaking bad

cotdamn, they haven't said anything and I already know these two mexican dudes are gonna be G's (they're tucos cousins I'm guessing)

:laff: this nikka walter is a dikk "I mean the planes were only half full so stop crying, planes crash everyday B"

:bow: I could watch a while show of these two nikkas being gangsta

:lolbron: shyt aint even crazy yet

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Punch
Punch_(2011_film)_poster.jpg

8/10

A coming-of-age story that's about a loner who likes to get into fights and also comes from a poor and broken home. He hates his cranky teacher (who also happens to be his neighbor) but soon grows to like him when he sees that the man is looking out for his best interests. If you've watched some sad shyt previously or you feel down this is a great inspirational and feel good film I recommend you guys watch.