Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watch Nine Dead and The Viral Factor.

Both movies had frustrating endings. Especially Nine Dead, just about made me hate Melissa Joan Hart.

The Viral Factor had dope action though.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Cacs hyped this movie to no end......did not live up to expectations :stopitslime: The fukk did he want to stay with that stupid bytch for anyway :what: Another cac romance movie with no likable characters, could've just watched Titanic, at least the iceberg/sinking scenes were dope

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Somebody PLEASE drop some good comedies/romance films. I havent seen shyt on Netflix in the last month or so worth watching. May have to cancel that bytch #Nino

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I fukks with PARKS AND RECREATION..and it's crazy because when it was on NBC i thought it was corny show

till i saw it on Netflix...funny as fukk....

Snow in the Bluff stay in rotation....

along with Sons of Anarchy

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Somebody PLEASE drop some good comedies/romance films. I havent seen shyt on Netflix in the last month or so worth watching. May have to cancel that bytch #Nino

Manhattan
His Girl Friday
Like Crazy
Punch Drunk Love
Certified Copy
Charade

:manny:

Lou Ferrigno

Rookie
Daps
Dream and Hustle » Top Five Foreign Films to Watch on Netflix during the Holiday Break

Thanks for the link. I'll just transfer it over:

#5 Dog Eat Dog

I believe I blogged about this movie before but I enjoy this movie enough to watch it again. This movie is based in Columbia but has a great story line that brothas and sistas will enjoy and can relate to. Basically, some drug money went missing and the drug boss want to know where the money went.

# 4 Jan Dara

Now all I can say is wow! I have never seen so much erotic tantric sex scenes all packed in a storyline like this Indonesian film and they were not letting up on all that sexing one bit either! This movie is so raw with it, the director put a disclaimer at the beginning saying he didn’t wish to offend anyone for all the sex scenes – then they went straight to doing it and doing it all throughout the movie. But the whole front to end of this movie actually have a storyline and will leave you saying “damn! What the hell I just watched!” and that’s why I added this movie on the list because it was a good movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lou Ferrigno

Rookie
Daps
#3 Elite Squad The Enemy Within
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gnJB10WTpE]Elite Squad: The Enemy Within - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
If you enjoy the Brazilian movie “City of God” – if you never saw “City of God”, then you ain’t seen a real Black movie as “City of God” is one of the best Black movies ever made in the whole world. Back to what I was saying, the same cat behind “City of God” made this movie and this movie was just as good in terms of storyline and scenes about a detective dealing with corruption and rouge cops. This movie also have a great storyline with depth and one of the best parts is how they explain how the favelas were taken over and how cats got rich in the hood.

#2 Sin Nombre

This movie was extremely good and well-made and every depth because they placed characters in the world of MS-13 and illegal immigration and wrote a very good storyline around it. If you brothas watch this movie with a chick, don’t let her know you are enjoying looking at those two curvy thick, fine Latina sistas in the movie. I don’t want to give too much away but to be honest, simply one of the best movies that brothas and sistas can actually enjoy and appreciate viewing it. I probably saw this movie 3x already just because the storyline was that good.

Lou Ferrigno

Rookie
Daps
#1 My Scary Girl

The Korean film industry is just doing a great job with their movies and they are putting out some extremely good movies that are viewed and appreciated worldwide. And I have no shame in saying this – I absolutely love this movie and enjoyed watching it with my date and that’s the kind of movies I like to go see. Many of you cats are extremely sleep on Korean dramas but they are simply the best films right now in terms of substance, storyline and production.

I found this movie funny and to be honest, this is the kind of movie I wished Black film producers actually had the knack to make for our community. It’s one of those “super girlfriend” movies with the awkward guy and the chick who is just, I guess just her. Brothas and sistas really do not see a lot of good date movies and I actually thought this was very clever and most of all, funny.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Thanks, I checked out Jan Dara last night.....that movie has the creepiest sex scenes I've ever seen

Also Netflix has a different version than the one in the YouTube preview