Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood :gladbron:

Netflix only had 39 episodes :why:

Hulu Plus came through for the gawd :obama:

top 10 series i've ever watch :win:

top 10 my nikka? thats type strong right there, b4 i bungee u mind elaboratin on why its that good? i was thinkin bout peepin the series but aint get around 2 it yet.............

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT

top 10 my nikka? thats type strong right there, b4 i bungee u mind elaboratin on why its that good? i was thinkin bout peepin the series but aint get around 2 it yet.............

well my top 10 is based off pure preference but if you watch the Brotherhood verison of you'll be hooked and its relatively short (only like 60 episodes) while still having solid content

:manny:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
well my top 10 is based off pure preference but if you watch the Brotherhood verison of you'll be hooked and its relatively short (only like 60 episodes) while still having solid content

:manny:

Brotherhood version stuck to the original manga content...the 2003 version went off course (not sure why)

-Marley...can't believe how young he was, wish he would've just gotten that toe taken off :wow:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Brotherhood version stuck to the original manga content...the 2003 version went off course (not sure why)

-Marley...can't believe how young he was, wish he would've just gotten that toe taken off :wow:

If I'm not mistaken, I think it was that the manga wasn't finished yet. They kinda winged it after a certain point.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood :gladbron:

Netflix only had 39 episodes :why:

Hulu Plus came through for the gawd :obama:

top 10 series i've ever watch :win:
:ohhh: I've always Wondered about if this was a Good Anime Series to watch, I watched High School Of The Dead:yes: and that was Pure Piff that I never knew..had Dem Tiddays..it was Funny..had Dem Tiddays..and Plenty of Zombie Killing Violence. :obama:

Only 1 Season though, like 13 Episodes. :rudy:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
:ohhh: I've always Wondered about if this was a Good Anime Series to watch, I watched High School Of The Dead:yes: and that was Pure Piff that I never knew..had Dem Tiddays..it was Funny..had Dem Tiddays..and Plenty of Zombie Killing Violence. :obama:

Only 1 Season though, like 13 Episodes. :rudy:

You NEED to watch Samurai Champloo:aicmon: