Essential Official Netflix Thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
"Grave Encounters" :ehh::wow:

some good creepy found footage flick. better than every paranormal activity. shyts crazy

just watched this last night.

the beginning is corny as fukk but overall it was decent.

looking for other scary movies to prepare myself for sinister this weekend. :snoop:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
you serious breh? :hmm:

that would piff :ohlawd:

Six years after the series had been canceled by Fox, filming for a revived fourth season began on August 7, 2012.[21] The season will consist of between 10 and 13 new episodes, all debuting at the same time on Netflix in early 2013 in the United States,[6] shortly followed by the United Kingdom.[65] Several actors who had recurring roles in the original series are scheduled to reprise their roles, including Henry Winkler as Barry Zuckerkorn, Mae Whitman as Ann Veal, Scott Baio as Bob Loblaw, Judy Greer as Kitty Sanchez, and Liza Minnelli as Lucille Austero; while new characters will be played by John Slattery, Terry Crews and Isla Fisher.[66][67][68][69]
[edit]

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
can't believe I slept on Equilibrium for so long :ohlawd:

Christian Bale da gawd sonning cats left n right on his Keanu swag :yayo:

Why Sean Bean always dying tho?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Shooter...meh, it was aight, a bit too long though

The Little Girl Who Lives Down The Lane...Young Jodie Foster doin her thang

My Way...HIGHLY recommended war movie, based on a true story

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Haywire was an interesting movie. Great action but Gina's voice over made it hard for me to take her seriously.

Battlestar Galactica gets weird during season 4. It's not bad by any means. Just strange.
:scusthov: That movie was absolutely terrible. Couldn't give Soderberg a pass on that one.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Horde

5/10

:stopitslime:

Movie had a really good premise to work with but the director ROYALLY fukks it up.

Four corrupt cops out to avenge a fallen partner go into a gangster complex while the world falls to zombies. The cops and crooks have to team up to escape the building...

So it looks like once again Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days are my favorite zombie/infection movie. :snoop: