Essential Official Netflix Thread

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
this nikka tom cruise running with the messed up arm is unintentional comedy at its peak :dead:

Bpcd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This being on Netflix has made me a very happy man. One of the dopest movies ever and Christian Bale was very on point in it.

equilibrium-bale_medium.jpg

yea real cool movie remember watching this way back

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Battlestar galactica is not bad. I'm on season 3 when the Cylon base ships were about to give Galactica them deavors then Pegasus showed up and crushed they buildings

Black_Tux.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Grave Encounters" :ehh::wow:

some good creepy found footage flick. better than every paranormal activity. shyts crazy

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

some good creepy found footage flick. better than every paranormal activity. shyts crazy

Heard about that movie last year...It did get a lightweight buzz from what i remember...they also did a sequel thats gonna come out later on this month...its also on Itunes if u wanna watch it...

But I'm gonna watch the 1st one tho...when the sun is out :scusthov:

Daps
star trek 2

I did not know that "needs of the many" quote came from this movie :whoo:

plus I'm pretty sure "revenge is a dish best served cold" got popularized from this too.They didn't invent it but they brought to the mainstream

gonna watch some Archer after this, I hope they get season 2 of ugly americans on this soon

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Watched the shyt a few min ago...and its :ehh:...creepy like :whoa:....but its :obama:

It kinda sorta reminded me of REC...but it was good...

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Haywire was an interesting movie. Great action but Gina's voice over made it hard for me to take her seriously.

Battlestar Galactica gets weird during season 4. It's not bad by any means. Just strange.