Essential Official Netflix Thread

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I member boiler room was one of my FAV movies growing up and I member they kept TALKIN bout the movie "glengarry Ross" watched that last nitr movie was dope as fukk i work collections watch how I freak this nikkas at work tomorow

Man that nikka jack Lennon should have got a Oscar for that role can't believe they nominated al Pacino character over him

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Not sure if its been posted, but watched Boy Wonder and anyone looking for a good revenge flick, movie was pretty damn ill...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Eerie Indiana is streaming...haven't watched this show in YEARS!!

I remember catching this on FOX saturday morning as a kid and then shyt just disappeared, I never got to finish it. :dwillhuh:

I marathoned the show went it got on netflix but I stopped 2 episodes before finale to savor it lol. Gonna knock it out now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
has anyone seen that documentary "Marley" on there? its been getting good reviews. i heard its a very extensive doc at 2hours 30 minutes. im thinking of watching tonight

killacal

Banned
Daps
has anyone seen that documentary "Marley" on there? its been getting good reviews. i heard its a very extensive doc at 2hours 30 minutes. im thinking of watching tonight

It's good and worth the watch. It breaks down who bob marley was thru friends and family and has some dope old school clips.

Daps
been powering through Sons of Anarchy, on S3E8 now... hope season 4 becomes available ASAP.

I recently half-read a spoiler about a recent season 5 episode :beli: