Essential Official Netflix Thread

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I've been straight BLOWING through Battlestar Galactica. Oh my God why didn't I watch this when it originally aired? Actually, I know why....because it looked like cheap, corny, 90's sci-fi. It is SO MUCH MORE brehs....I'm on the final season (Haven't seen the "Razor" movie as Netflix doesn't have it, I'll be downloading that soon enough though), and COT DAMN is this shyt addicting and engaging.

j6c6I.jpg

^ This dude might be one of the greatest characters in the history of television. Sleeze bag. Human. Self-Centered. Genius. Womanizer. Brilliant. Evil. Good Intentioned. Selfish. Misunderstood. All these things brehs.

The trial....I wanted to see him put to death, even though I sort of believed in Apollo's speech...but when he got off I was still relieved

No idea how this shyt is about to end...but it's about to go down in my eyes as one of the goat tv shows ever. Honestly, I wish I was watching this live, I bet that the fan culture was similar to Lost with theorizing and everything, I know I've had my fair share throughout the program.

HIGHLY recommended.

Only issue of course....hardly any bruthas....we seem to be the only minority that doesn't have a true place in this universe....:snoop:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I've been straight BLOWING through Battlestar Galactica. Oh my God why didn't I watch this when it originally aired? Actually, I know why....because it looked like cheap, corny, 90's sci-fi. It is SO MUCH MORE brehs....I'm on the final season (Haven't seen the "Razor" movie as Netflix doesn't have it, I'll be downloading that soon enough though), and COT DAMN is this shyt addicting and engaging.

j6c6I.jpg

^ This dude might be one of the greatest characters in the history of television. Sleeze bag. Human. Self-Centered. Genius. Womanizer. Brilliant. Evil. Good Intentioned. Selfish. Misunderstood. All these things brehs.

The trial....I wanted to see him put to death, even though I sort of believed in Apollo's speech...but when he got off I was still relieved

No idea how this shyt is about to end...but it's about to go down in my eyes as one of the goat tv shows ever. Honestly, I wish I was watching this live, I bet that the fan culture was similar to Lost with theorizing and everything, I know I've had my fair share throughout the program.

HIGHLY recommended.

Only issue of course....hardly any bruthas....we seem to be the only minority that doesn't have a true place in this universe....:snoop:
There was a huge-huge thread on the piffness of Battlestar Galactica on the old site

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

j6c6I.jpg

HIGHLY recommended.

One of my favorite TV series but I can tell you right now... You ain't gonna like that finale breh... Gonna make you :mindblown:

Yeah Gaius Baltar was VERY entertaining to watch. You kind of hated that nikka and liked him at the same time. W
hen people were going HAM at him at court I wanted to see him get thrown out the airlock but then Lee Adama came in with that speech making you feel all :wow: :to: after that I kind of wanted to see Baltar get redemption.

One of my favorite episodes is how Starbuck escapes that one planet using a Cylon ship she shot down.

Carl Spackler

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Augusta National
"What Love Is" - Relationship movie that is very quickly acted/written. It is about relationships, shytting on the opposite sex (in both directions), not a romance thing. But it makes some pretty good points :ehh:

Written and Directed by the same guy who did "Poolhall Junkies" (also on netflix)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watched Korean flick Once Upon A Time In Highschool: Spirit of Jeet Kune Do

:dwillhuh:

A coming of age kind of story where a teenage Bruce Lee fan gets a transfer to a different High School makes friends with another fan and the next thing I know it turns out to be a simp movie for like 90% of the film? The "Spirit of Jeet Kune Do" is a very distant backdrop and it doesn't even get fleshed out until the last 30-35 minutes of the film.

6/10 :shaq2:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Never realized how funny "My Name is Earl" is. I thought it was a fluke, but that show is stupid hilarious :laff:

I stopped watching this at some point in the 2nd season I think....
but the "Cops" episode is one of the funniest episodes of any show :laugh: