Reppin
Detroit
"Lean on Me" finally. Cant wait ti show my niece/nephew the G.O.A.T. in my eyes

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
here's something i don't get about netflix. before i was thinking "i'd kinda like to revisit the Lord of the Rings over the next week or so." i check Netflix and they have the 2 sequels but not part 1. what the fukk is the fukkin point? why can't they just have all 3? if Prime only had 2 i could at least justify it by thinking "ah, these fukkers are gonna make me pay money for part 1 before i can watch the other 2 with my membership," but there's no rent/buy feature with Netflix, so they can go fukk themselves for this.

It's all about the rights and what whoever has the rights signs over. Idk specifically about what LOR does but they could only sell the 1st one's rights for a year on Netflix starting in january, then the 2nd one's rights a year starting in june etc each individual movie has its own streaming contract.
And when that year is up Netflix might not deem it worthy to renew or the rights owner might be pulling it off so they can put it in their platform.
Whole lotta behind the scenes stuff.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
tn-1000_mon_s2_vespa_us.jpg

This shyt is like the @śïñe•qúå_nøn version of Atlanta :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Watched the first episode of The I-Land.

It was good enough to make me want to figure out what’s going on, and I'm the kind of person who taps out if I can't maintain interest super early.

Oh and

Kota+Eberhardt+Premiere+20th+Century+Fox+Dark+_UJvNmyIceol.jpg

:shaq:
I'm watching it now. Acting is terrible but shorty you posted is thorough. I like the main Latina chick too. The story is interesting, the acting might the only that stops me.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Locked Up and Top Boy :wow: Seems like when Netflix acquire these shows from other networks they add some sheen to them.

S3 of Locked Up with the off the chart fukkery to shame Money Heist :mjlol:. Top Boy wasting no time and already more engaging than its previous season. :blessed: