Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I respect your opinion breh, is that show Carnival Row really good??
I read the premise and I am like :dahell:?

Same as you when I saw the trailer I thought it was gonna be trash and seeing Cara Delevigne and Orlando Bloom as leads had me :hhh: too. But outside of some stupid stuff that happened in the pilot the show hooked me from the start and it ended up being an entertaining show all the way to the end. If you liked Penny Dreadful I'd give it a chance.

Production value tells me Amazon threw several bags to make. :wow: Gives me faith that some of the fantasy books I've been reading ain't too big for streaming.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol:
81145277-us.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Same as you when I saw the trailer I thought it was gonna be trash and seeing Cara Delevigne and Orlando Bloom as leads had me :hhh: too. But outside of some stupid stuff that happened in the pilot the show hooked me from the start and it ended up being an entertaining show all the way to the end. If you liked Penny Dreadful I'd it give a chance.

Production value tells me Amazon threw several bags to make. :wow: Gives me faith that some of the fantasy books I've been reading ain't too big for streaming.
:ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
\
We watched this last night. It was so bad that it was good.
:deadmanny::dead: I'm saying :russ:
I'm a fan of Hosea Chanchez from that show, The Game, back in the day. Had to give it a look.
Was about to watch this last night...yay or nay?
I don't know..lol. Just suspend all belief and go into the movie with zero expectations (which is what I do lately for most of Netlfix "original" or "made for tv" movies. it's a fukkery tv watch. Like the poster above mentioned "so bad it's good"
Right off the beginning, get past the idea that an age 40+ groupie develops an obsession with an aged 40+ rapper over a one night stand; that she still harbors feelings 5 yrs later. (But I have to give it to them, they both could easily play 10 yrs younger based off their looks/youthful appearance). Said 120lb woman, outwits and outmaneuvers his security team/entourage, enough to have said rapper "misery-ed" and let the rest of the plot unfold. If you're bored or just need to pass some time or you're in between binging tv shows - it's something.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
\

:deadmanny::dead: I'm saying :russ:
I'm a fan of Hosea Chanchez from that show, The Game, back in the day. Had to give it a look.

I don't know..lol. Just suspend all belief and go into the show with zero expectations. it's a fukkery tv watch. like the poster above mentioned "so bad it's good"
Right off the beginning, get past the idea that an age 40+ groupie develops an obsession with an aged 40+ rapper over a one night stand; that she still harbors feelings 5 yrs later. Said 120lb woman, outwits and outmaneuvers his security team/entourage, enough to have said rapper "misery-ed" and let the rest of the plot unfold.
Glad I watched the movie "Serenity" instead :hubie:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

Wottice dis?

:hhh:

I wouldn't be too concerned about it yet, they only mention 2 reality shows (Great British Bake-Off and the new rap reality show) and the source Complex links to isn't a major source. I believe they have done the weekly thing before with some of their kids programming and the news shows, as the format works for those types of series. Until they do it with a original drama or comedy, it's not a big story for me.