Essential Official Netflix Thread

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Peaky Blinders (If you liked Boardwalk Empire you should check this, it's pretty good)
Dark (Season 1 was great, you can watch it dubbed in English)
Black Mirror (Probably the best show on the list, but the last season was trash, the ones before were great. You should probably start here.)
House on Haunting Hill (Also very solid).

These were also good if you haven't seen them yet.
Narcos
Ozark
Stranger Things
Broadchurch
The Fall
Bad Education
The IT Crowd
The Inbetweeners
Bodyguard
Sherlock

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peaky Blinders (If you liked Boardwalk Empire you should check this, it's pretty good)
Dark (Season 1 was great, you can watch it dubbed in English)
Black Mirror (Probably the best show on the list, but the last season was trash, the ones before were great. You should probably start here.)
House on Haunting Hill (Also very solid).

These were also good if you haven't seen them yet.
Narcos
Ozark
Stranger Things
Broadchurch
The Fall
Bad Education
The IT Crowd
The Inbetweeners
Bodyguard
Sherlock

So only first season of dark was good? I hate starting a show and then it gets trash

Conz

Superstar
Daps
here's something i don't get about netflix. before i was thinking "i'd kinda like to revisit the Lord of the Rings over the next week or so." i check Netflix and they have the 2 sequels but not part 1. what the fukk is the fukkin point? why can't they just have all 3? if Prime only had 2 i could at least justify it by thinking "ah, these fukkers are gonna make me pay money for part 1 before i can watch the other 2 with my membership," but there's no rent/buy feature with Netflix, so they can go fukk themselves for this.