Essential Official Netflix Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder how many times I'm going to watch the dark knight. Better enjoy it before the wb streaming comes

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't even need to watch the trailer to know i will not be watching a movie starring Tony Danza and Josh Grobin

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I am watching this right now, the US and Americans are horrible. You can also see the similarities with how they are fighting their war against middle east right now with this.
Ken Burns anything is worth watching...but yeah I feel a certain way about growing up and thinking that America is the good guys....but it shows the change in this country as far as trusting the government ....although black ppl never did in the first place...they just flat out lied lied lied..multiple administrations

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That football docu-series “QB1: Beyond The Lights” is streaming now.

Got a few episodes left but it’s pretty :obama:

Crazy how much money gets put into the football programs in those private schools. And it’s just HIGH SCHOOL.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That football docu-series “QB1: Beyond The Lights” is streaming now.

Got a few episodes left but it’s pretty :obama:

Crazy how much money gets put into the football programs in those private schools. And it’s just HIGH SCHOOL.
Are we going to make a thread?

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

Netflix has released the official trailer for their upcoming comedy movie The After Party, written and directed by Ian Edelman (How to Make It in America).
When an aspiring rapper goes viral for all the wrong reasons, he thinks his career is over. But when his best friend gets them into a wild NYC after party, he gets one more chance to make the impossible happen.

The After Party stars Kyle Harvey (better known by his stage name Kyle), Harrison Holzer (Better Living Through Chemistry), Shelley Hennig (Teen Wolf), Teyana Taylor (Hit the Floor), Jordan Rock (Love), Amin Joseph (Snowfall), Andy Buckley (The Office), and Blair Underwood (Quantico). The film also features cameos from Wiz Khalifa, French Montana, DJ Khaled, Ski Mask the Slump God, Desiigner, Pusha T, Jadakiss, Tee Grizzley, Young M.A., and more.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I like this Dark Tourist show they just put up, Don Pablo henchmen Popeye really got souch charisma you forget that he is a stone cold killer. Any other travel docs are just macabe stuff like this?
man when he went to Japan on that nuclear site tour...whole segment got me :dead:
the tour guide, that sissy asian trying to model for the gram, the government people who had to work in a radioactive zone to keep folks out and especially especially when they went to eat lunch :russ:
Aye tour guide you ever eaten here before :guilty:
tour guide- nah :hubie:
where this food come from is it locally grown?:patrice:
:yeshrug:

whole joint was comedy