Essential Official Netflix Thread

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
There's at least three more seasons of Peaky Blinders on the way

CillianMurphyPeakyBlinders.jpg

Although the last season finished up in December of last year, there's still no official word on when the next season will kick off beyond a general idea of 2019.

However, in an interview with the BBC, showrunner / creator Steven Knight confirmed that he's currently working on the fifth season and that he has a sixth and seventh season planned for the future as well. Previously, Knight had said that he intended the series to end after the fifth season, but it now looks like it's going longer than expected.

On top of that, Knight confirmed that Mr. Thomas Shelby himself is on for it as well. "We've talked to Cillian Murphy and he's all for it, and the rest of the principal cast are in for it," confirmed Knight. The last episode of the fourth season saw Shelby become elected as an MP, and the fifth season will likely follow on from this.

Murphy was recently linked to rumours that he may be taking on the role of James Bond, but told us in a recent interview that it's "not on his radar."

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This Week Of shyt

Chris Rock operating on some guy and talking on the phone
:deadmanny:

edit

this shyt is kinda funny.

the baseball part.

"get that shytty kid outa there put Isaac in!!"

"YEAH! Get that bytch outa here!!
ISAAC ISAAC!!!!"

:russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've seen so many renditions of the story of Troy and this version of Paris pisses me off by far.

Goddamn simping is deadly as fukk

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Never was an #arresteddevelopment fan growing up, but seeing the many different shades of Jason Bateman's career #silverspoons #valerie #hoganfamily I'll give it a shot

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
how late am I on season 4? I just found out about it this last weekend
A fourth season (15 episodes) came out in 2013 on netflix, it was then re-released with 22 episodes this year

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
So I finally finished that documentary Flint Town, (took me forever) but it is hot garbage.
I thought it would be about the people of Flint, the water crisis (the origins of that) and how the community is coping etc.

But instead all 8 episodes are about the fukken Flint police. :martin:
The whole show is basically mofos whining about how they are underpaid, don't have any police cars etc. I am like who gives a fukk when people are being poisoned.

Notable episode is how the police react to the guy in Houston who killed a cop vs the guy who was sitting in his car and was killed by police.
One of the bytch officers was even like, "her boyfriend got shot and the first thing she does is capture video".

Show is fukken terrible, would not recommend.