Essential Official Netflix Thread

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Netflix actually blowing the dust off this shyt and bringing it back from obsoletion? :mjlol:

What, did someone on staff go to a garage sell and find a copy??:russ:

You can’t even find a copy of Wanted in the $2.99 bargain bin at Walmart.:lolbron:

Wanted was one of them dvds you see on the end caps at your local grocery store:bryan:

Ok..... roast over

One more...... they use Wanted Blu rays for cup coasters at Onxy strip club here in Charlotte:heh:

Martha

:dead:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Netflix actually blowing the dust off this shyt and bringing it back from obsoletion? :mjlol:

What, did someone on staff go to a garage sell and find a copy??:russ:

You can’t even find a copy of Wanted in the $2.99 bargain bin at Walmart.:lolbron:

Wanted was one of them dvds you see on the end caps at your local grocery store:bryan:

Ok..... roast over

One more...... they use Wanted Blu rays for cup coasters at Onxy strip club here in Charlotte:heh:

Martha
:whoa:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Wanted is so bad, I may just cancel my Netflix subscription during it duration on there and just stick with Hulu and finally get that Gamefiy subscription I been avoiding.

Wanted is so bad...... if Ben Afflick watched it he’d react like :wtf::picard:, then re-up with WB and do 2 more Justice League films and his one Batman trilogy.

Wanted is so bad....... it makes Justice League look like The Darl Knight.:lolbron:

Sorry, I had 3 more:mjlol:

:salute:

Martha

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Wanted is so bad, I may just cancel my Netflix subscription during it duration on there and just stick with Hulu and finally get that Gamefiy subscription I been avoiding.

Wanted is so bad...... if Ben Afflick watched it he’d react like :wtf::picard:, then re-up with WB and do 2 more Justice League films and his one Batman trilogy.

Wanted is so bad....... it makes Justice League look like The Darl Knight.:lolbron:

Martha

It's a good movie breh, let go of that hatred in your heart, it's twisting you into something you don't want. That rage all because of some *ahem* creative liberties taken with the source material? Don't be that guy. You want to end up ranting at random like @Still FloW ?

It was a good movie with an all star cast, stop it slime.:Ugh5150:

I bout died when you said they use them shyts as coasters at Onyx.:russ:

Got damn not Onyx.:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's a good movie breh, let go of that hatred in your heart, it's twisting you into something you don't want. That rage all because of some *ahem* creative liberties taken with the source material? Don't be that guy. You want to end up ranting at random like @Still FloW ?

Alls I’m saying is over the years..... between FX, TNT, USA, TBS, maybe even El Ray.

We’ve seen them air TDK trilogy, GI Joe, Red, pretty much ALL the Marvel movies including the Sony and Fox ones, Green Lantern, MOS, Superman Returns, 300, Hell Boy.

Hell even Jonah Hex and F4 reboot got some air time.

Not one time do I recall or ever seen a commercial promoting “Wanted this Friday on FX at 8pm”

Nicca even Skyline was aired on Sci Fi years ago........... SKYLINE!!!

:mjlol:

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

my rants are legendary.. dont ever sully my name in your worthless life again p*ssy boi

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I got 1 episode lefto nthe new season of 3%

This year has a lot of plot holes that me and my girl be joking on...we still love watching it tho

She just failed at an intervew, i.e. Process...and ever since we saw the return of Xxxxx I been using him as an example to get her to stfu about it lol

"Xxxxx wouldn't dwell on that shyt. He bossed back up and got Power again!"

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Watched Open House last night :gag::gag::gag:

Garbage movie. One of the worst movies I've ever seen

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

Martha

1590.gif