Essential Official Netflix Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Been in the mood for b-rate horror flicks...any recommendations?

Watched The Last Shift...which was better than I expected.
The Void was ehhhh....

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Netflix is garbage. eve n Mindhunter, which is pretty good, is still overrated as fukk. Netflix's ceiling is "pretty good." they're incapable of doing great things, yet people still hype literally everything that comes out sans Iron Fist.

They are getting there ....Netflix is just a bunch junk these days they ain't put nothing that good up in ages they just burning money at this point Hulu has more up to date shows and more old movies

I feel you. They definitely need to filter some of the stuff they produce and cut it off if its trash but at the same time where's the consistent hot shyt from ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, TNT, Showtime, etc. IMO Netflix is on par with the HBO's, AMC's, FX, etc.. -alot of heat and at the same time lot of misses and trash. AMC needs some new piff. Same for HBO. Hell Amazon and TNT can't even get one hot one off the ground. Some of ya'll write on the low so you know this coming with consistent heat for tv and movies ain't easy. If Netflix doesn't get a pass then why do these other networks do?

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Netflix is garbage. eve n Mindhunter, which is pretty good, is still overrated as fukk. Netflix's ceiling is "pretty good." they're incapable of doing great things, yet people still hype literally everything that comes out sans Iron Fist.

I gave up on MH after the first episode, didnt even finish it tbh. Way too boring and typical cac falls in love with cac "from the wrong side of the tracks" storyline.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
I gave up on MH after the first episode, didnt even finish it tbh. Way too boring and typical cac falls in love with cac "from the wrong side of the tracks" storyline.
:ufdup:I thought the first episode was boring too, but I kept watching and I'm glad I did.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Can't sleep, watching this Jim Carrey/Andy Kaufman doc. Jim has lost his mind. I can't even imagine how frustrating it must be to work with a method actor