is anybody willing to give me their account
im in africa for two months , cant access usa netflix

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
dims

Drake is reviving one of his favorite TV shows.

The rapper/actor/producer is teaming with Netflix to revive Top Boy, the British crime drama that aired on Channel 4 in the U.K. for two seasons before ending in 2013.

The streamer, which retains global rights to the first two seasons of Top Boy, will premiere the third season in 2019 as a Netflix original.

Top Boy's original creative team will return, with Ronan Bennett set to pen the script and executive produce via his Easter Partisan banner alongside Charles Steel and Alasdair Flind of Cowboy Films and Yann Demange (a frontrunner to direct the next Bond film). Drake will exec produce alongside his business partner, Adel "Future" Nur, with Maverick Carter and Jamal Henderson for LeBron James' SpringHill Entertainment banner.

The third season picks up as Dushane (original star Ashley Walters) returns from exile to his home in London to reclaim his throne in the highly lucrative drug market. He teams with Sully (Kane "Kano" Robinson), his spiritual brother, partner, and sometime rival who is also returning to the same streets after his own form of exile — prison — comes to an end. Awaiting them both is Jamie, the young, hungry and ruthless gang leader whose ambitions leave no place for Dushane and Sully.

In THR's cover story, Drake noted he caught the original on YouTube and was taken with its depiction of London as both beautiful and malevolent. "That human element drew me in," he said. Netflix vp originals Cindy Holland also noted that it was Drake's passion for the series that "drove its resurrection."

Top Boy comes as Drake is looking to expand his television (and film) footprint. While details remain slim, Drake is said to be teaming with A24 (Moonlight) in a deal that includes both TV and film; with Anonymous Content (Mr. Robot) for an untitled TV series; and potentially something with Apple, too. Drake is currently producing documentary feature The Carter Effect, about former NBA star Vince Carter, that premiered at the Toronto Film Festival.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Been sitting on that Castlevania cartoon for a while, may start that this weekend. Just added Bates Hotel again, need to finish that next. Currently watching The Confession Tapes, cops and lawyers dirty has hell.:pacspit: But so are some of the excused are p dumb :ld:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

That movie was great. Thomas Jane did his thing.

Is Stephen King a billionaire? :lupe:
How many fukken movies adaptions does this mofo have? :dahell:
Bro. I like randomly googled Stephen king books one time.

I was so fukking shocked to see he wrote books like the green mile or that one movie with Morgan freeman when he in prison.

Like literally half of american culture movies came from one dudes books. Most of them horror of course but god damn.

Dude is a legend and I feel like we need to pay more focus on him like he needs someone to document his life or at least give us a auto.

No one else in the writing world even close to him

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

I was so fukking shocked to see he wrote books like the green mile or that one movie with Morgan freeman when he in prison.

Like literally half of american culture movies came from one dudes books. Most of them horror of course but god damn.

Dude is a legend and I feel like we need to pay more focus on him like he needs someone to document his life or at least give us a auto.

he even WROTE UNDER ANOTHER NAME!!!
:damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Must be great being a King stan. Meanwhile folks still starving waiting for GRRM to finish his ASOIAF series going on 21 years now. :smh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

he writes a lot of garbage too and the movies he's made himself are trash

he's a volume shooter. i respect it, and the fact that he often sells scripts and rights to up and coming filmmakers, but he brings the bad with the good

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Is it crazy to think Hulu is better than Netflix?

Besides its original series and the no commercials part.

Feel like Hulu got it better man.

Hulu doesn't have those big box offices movies but its got those movies where you can just chill back and enjoy plus it seems more variety.

Feel like the better shows are on hulu too.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Netflix is garbage. eve n Mindhunter, which is pretty good, is still overrated as fukk. Netflix's ceiling is "pretty good." they're incapable of doing great things, yet people still hype literally everything that comes out sans Iron Fist.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
They are getting there ....Netflix is just a bunch junk these days they ain't put nothing that good up in ages they just burning money at this point Hulu has more up to date shows and more old movies