Essential Official Netflix Thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I agree. I'm pretty sure ALL acts of violence were fake. I think those people in his crew are real, I think he went to jail, etc. I think the guy in the white kangol was fake as fukk. :stopitslime::stopitslime:

Who is the camera guy anyway? that's the real question mark of the movie. The camera man was there when he got shot, when they got shot at, when they robbed stash houses, when he commited cold blooded murder, etc. :stopitslime:

As for not disclosing what was real or not, it wouldnt be that hard. If anyone in the area saw the movie or if any cops had unsolved murders in the area (i.e. white kangol's baby moms) that correlated with the footage it'd be an easy arrest.

with that being said, the film was very entertaining.

Indeed it was friend :wow:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I just watched Skin with my mom, south african movie

shyt had us so mad, goddamn mad

movie was pretty good tho

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I need a good horror movie or a mind bender movie

Well don't choose Hostel III. I'm watching it and its pure ass. I thought it would at least have some good torture scenes but even that is weak

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I just watched Skin with my mom, south african movie

shyt had us so mad, goddamn mad

movie was pretty good tho

i just did too

its one of the movies on my queue that are about to be deleted on 8/1/12

its a good movie but on the real i dont beleive the story, i think her moms banged a black dude

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Man, this one here :wow:

81l2ovkcHDL._AA1461_.jpg

shyt was crazy

Crazy .. Dude got his throat slashed with a box cutter after this came out. Neorealism is one thing, but most of this stuff was authentic. Very good movie

Daps
:youngsabo: You must not know Paul Verhoeven.

This was the nikka behind the first Robocop film (you remember that infamous shootout?), and Total Recall.

Have to admit that as famous as those movies are they've always been on my "maybe I'll watch it sometime later" pile.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On a First 48 binge, this shyt great, funny and sad at the same time, so many dumb murders so many dumb criminals