Essential Official Netflix Thread

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Did his babymoms really get killed?

That shouldn't be hard to confirm right? The robberies were staged (I hope for their sake) but that scene where he finds out his baby moms got killed could have been real, since he was just chillin' in the crib when he found out.

I don't know, breh.
Like I said, most folks would hope that part was staged.

But like everybody else, can't really confirm the validity of that
particular scene. But as you can see his sister and his whole
team had those R.I.P Adrian t-shirts on.:wow:

http://mishkanyc.com/bloglin/2012/0...es-an-uncensored-look-at-atlanta-street-life/

"The filmmakers were advised by legal counsel not to disclose what parts of the film were staged and what was real (meaning some of it was real). The found footage style has fooled plenty of people though – there was a riot at the Atlanta Film Festival during its screening and the Atlanta PD contacted the filmmakers because of some break-ins shown in the film. The crew was stopped by police and searched several times during filming. They had to spend the night in jail once and resumed filming the next morning. Curtis really street bowls in the movie. When was the last time you saw authentic street bowling on film? Real people get really arrested on camera and one man even got stabbed – making every other indie film crew in the nation a giant bag of pussies."

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Some of that shyt was FAKE.

For one it started off JUST like gangtapes did. :rudy:
And when duke got shot, they just gone ignore the fact that a camera man was right there :rudy:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don't know, breh.
Like I said, most folks would hope that part was staged.

But like everybody else, can't really confirm the validity of that
particular scene. But as you can see his sister and his whole
team had those R.I.P Adrian t-shirts on.:wow:

Mishka Bloglin » Blog Archive » Snow On Tha Bluff Takes an Uncensored Look At Atlanta Street Life

"The filmmakers were advised by legal counsel not to disclose what parts of the film were staged and what was real (meaning some of it was real). The found footage style has fooled plenty of people though – there was a riot at the Atlanta Film Festival during its screening and the Atlanta PD contacted the filmmakers because of some break-ins shown in the film. The crew was stopped by police and searched several times during filming. They had to spend the night in jail once and resumed filming the next morning. Curtis really street bowls in the movie. When was the last time you saw authentic street bowling on film? Real people get really arrested on camera and one man even got stabbed – making every other indie film crew in the nation a giant bag of pussies."

:laff: all the shyt nikkas question being real and these nikkas say "he really was street bowlin" :laff: lol who cares about THAT part being real:childplease:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Right:laff:

Was that the best they could come up with?

I notice he so called films the whole movie with the camera he stole from dem college kids. But at the START of the film he's talking about how his baby mama got killed, which was at the end of the movie. At the END of the movie he dreaded up his hair, at the start his shyt was regular.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I notice he so called films the whole movie with the camera he stole from dem college kids. But at the START of the film he's talking about how his baby mama got killed, which was at the end of the movie. At the END of the movie he dreaded up his hair, at the start his shyt was regular.

I peeped that out, although I thought originally it could
have been another baby momma.

:manny:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I peeped that out, although I thought originally it could
have been another baby momma.

:manny:

I did too, until i thought. Wait wait wait, so this nikka had 2 baby mamas get killed :rudy: on the same street:childplease:

Not to mention he only had one kid in the movie

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I did too, until i thought. Wait wait wait, so this nikka had 2 baby mamas get killed :rudy: on the same street:childplease:

Not to mention he only had one kid in the movie

Hey, the other baby momma folks might have the kid

With this kinda movie, there will always be more questions
than answers.

But, remember, he said some guy geeked up, hadn't slept in days
just committed a random act of violence and killed her.

But, you could tell he was lying on that part. She got killed
over some shyt he did. He said she was asking questions to
dude and boom, hmmm...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Hey, the other baby momma folks might have the kid

With this kinda movie, there will always be more questions
than answers.

But, remember, he said some guy geeked up, hadn't slept in days
just committed a random act of violence and killed her.

But, you could tell he was lying on that part. She got killed
over some shyt he did. He said she was asking questions to
dude and boom, hmmm...

true dat

but say you notice when he got shot in the stomach, they never address that in the film at all?