Essential Official Netflix Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, breh.
Like I said, most folks would hope that part was staged.

But like everybody else, can't really confirm the validity of that
particular scene. But as you can see his sister and his whole
team had those R.I.P Adrian t-shirts on.:wow:

Mishka Bloglin » Blog Archive » Snow On Tha Bluff Takes an Uncensored Look At Atlanta Street Life

"The filmmakers were advised by legal counsel not to disclose what parts of the film were staged and what was real (meaning some of it was real). The found footage style has fooled plenty of people though – there was a riot at the Atlanta Film Festival during its screening and the Atlanta PD contacted the filmmakers because of some break-ins shown in the film. The crew was stopped by police and searched several times during filming. They had to spend the night in jail once and resumed filming the next morning. Curtis really street bowls in the movie. When was the last time you saw authentic street bowling on film? Real people get really arrested on camera and one man even got stabbed – making every other indie film crew in the nation a giant bag of pussies."
Lets be real, the shootings and shyt were staged, the robberies were staged also. Now that shyt prolly really happened and they just reenacted it.

The part where he got shot was clearly staged. The first part of it. But I think the part where he's laying on the ground and the cops are picking him up was real. Dude prolly ran and got the camera after they knew what was going down and caught it on camera.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Bout to check out an oldie, but a goodie: Manito

51KZ2QY98KL.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Lets be real, the shootings and shyt were staged, the robberies were staged also. Now that shyt prolly really happened and they just reenacted it.

The part where he got shot was clearly staged. The first part of it. But I think the part where he's laying on the ground and the cops are picking him up was real. Dude prolly ran and got the camera after they knew what was going down and caught it on camera.

I agree. I'm pretty sure ALL acts of violence were fake. I think those people in his crew are real, I think he went to jail, etc. I think the guy in the white kangol was fake as fukk. :stopitslime::stopitslime:

Who is the camera guy anyway? that's the real question mark of the movie. The camera man was there when he got shot, when they got shot at, when they robbed stash houses, when he commited cold blooded murder, etc. :stopitslime:

As for not disclosing what was real or not, it wouldnt be that hard. If anyone in the area saw the movie or if any cops had unsolved murders in the area (i.e. white kangol's baby moms) that correlated with the footage it'd be an easy arrest.

with that being said, the film was very entertaining.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I got the Snoop and Wiz movie via mail yesterday. That shyt is the worse movie I can remember seeing. Snoop don't give a fukk about quality. No limit could've made a better movie than this trash. If you have netflix don't waste your time putting this in your que.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I agree. I'm pretty sure ALL acts of violence were fake. I think those people in his crew are real, I think he went to jail, etc. I think the guy in the white kangol was fake as fukk. :stopitslime::stopitslime:

Who is the camera guy anyway? that's the real question mark of the movie. The camera man was there when he got shot, when they got shot at, when they robbed stash houses, when he commited cold blooded murder, etc. :stopitslime:

As for not disclosing what was real or not, it wouldnt be that hard. If anyone in the area saw the movie or if any cops had unsolved murders in the area (i.e. white kangol's baby moms) that correlated with the footage it'd be an easy arrest.

with that being said, the film was very entertaining.

After the robbery, the camera guy was his friend Poncho, I think
The lil fake Bone, Thugs & Harmony looking dude.