Essential Official Netflix Thread

Gifted one

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Its on HBO???

It's on Netflix breh. Watched it three times since yesterday. It's a dope doc to me especially since I do podcasts, and Internet radio. It's just been a doc I've been watching over and over to apply it to what I'm trying to do where I'm at

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's on Netflix breh. Watched it three times since yesterday. It's a dope doc to me especially since I do podcasts, and Internet radio. It's just been a doc I've been watching over and over to apply it to what I'm trying to do where I'm at
Im bout to cry!!
This is too real!!!:salute:
So many memories

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
q:100

Marvel must be feeling glad that it bet on a slew of internet-only superhero shows -- Netflix has confirmed that it's renewing Luke Cage for a second season. There's no mention of a date for the new episodes (the teaser's "always forward" is a nod to Pop's motto), but the mere mention of more Cage is likely enough for now.

It's surprising that the news didn't come sooner, if we're honest. The gritty series has been well-received by both critics and fans, and there was even a temptation to pin an outage on the show's debut (though it wasn't likely the cause). The big question: will Iron Fist, The Punisher and The Defenders carry the torch as well as Luke Cage, Daredevil and Jessica Jones have so far? The track record suggests yes, but there will always be concerns that the hot streak might end due to either a flop or viewers tired of non-stop Marvel programming.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
sense8.jpg

The holidays are coming early for Sense8 fans.

Netflix will debut a Christmas special for the series on Friday, Dec. 23, at 12:01 am PT/3:01 am ET.

In the one-off, “eight singular hearts and minds weave in and out of each other’s lives finding deeper connections, learning darker, more desperate secrets about one another and struggling to identify with more than just oneself,” reads the official description.

Season 2 of the drama premieres Friday, May 5, at 12:01 am PT.

In the new episodes, picking up where Season 1 ended, “Capheus (Toby Onwumere), Kala (Tina Desai), Lito (Miguel Angel Silvestre), Nomi (Jamie Clayton), Riley (Tuppence Middleton) , Sun (Donna Bae), Will (Brian J. Smith) and Wolfgang (Max Riemelt) come together both physically and mentally, plunged into the middle of each other’s tragedies and triumphs. On the run from Whispers (Terrence Mann), and forced to question their very identity, it’s a matter of survival as the Sensates must find a way to live with, understand and protect one another against all odds.”

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Thinking of checking out The 100. I cant help it, the premise is interesting but its a CW show and Im not a fan of the stupid young adult stuff. Anyone peeped it?
100 isnt bad at all. Starts out slow but picks uo. Ive only seen season 1 but it was pretty decent scifi.