Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
I read on one of those coming to Netflix lists that Captain America Civil War is dropping on Christmas day :wow:

I re-watched Zootopia this past weekend and that joint is a classic. There are subtle jokes and Easter eggs that I missed the first time around like the weasel selling a bootleg copy of Moana :mjlol:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I knew 3% looked/sounded familiar

I remember watching something similar to this a few years ago and come to find out it was the OG pilot for this same show

Guess it just took a while to get made

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
The Gilmore Girls revival is decent. The episodes are quite long and lose focus after the first 20 minutes. The first episode is hilarious.

Rory:noah:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Netflix lets you download movies and shows now for you to watch later if youre offline :ohhh:

After hinting at it for months, Netflix is finally letting its users download some of its shows and movies, so they can watch them when they don’t have an internet connection.

Some other streaming services, notably Netflix rival Amazon, have already offered the same feature.

In countries like the U.S., it’s a nice option for people on planes and in other scenarios where they won’t have readily available Wi-Fi. But Netflix has said it is most concerned about customers in developing countries, where internet connections aren’t always cheap and/or available.

“As we expand around the world, where we see an uneven set of networks, it’s something we should keep an open mind about,” CEO Reed Hastings said in April.

Netflix hasn’t said how many of its movies and shows will be available for download, though the company emphasized Netflix originals in a blog post announcing the move.

A Netflix rep said the one notable omission will be Disney-owned shows and movies. That includes new releases like “Zootopia,” as well catalog stuff like “Fantasia.” And it also includes Netflix exclusives made in conjunction with Disney, like the new Marvel superhero shows “Jessica Jones” and “Luke Cage.”

No comment from Netflix about why the Disney titles aren’t available. A reasonable assumption would be that Disney wants to reserve those rights for its own download service, which it hasn’t launched but has been considering for years.

Netflix’s download option is available for users with iOS and Android devices, using an update of the company’s app that’s out today. Once you have it, you can see what titles Netflix is offering for download by looking at a new “available for download” tab.