Essential Official Netflix Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've been dying to watch Spectral, I've been so busy. I'm gonna start it this morning and hdmi it to my tv. Big plate of pancakes for breakfast.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've been dying to watch Spectral, I've been so busy. I'm gonna start it this morning and hdmi it to my tv. Big plate of pancakes for breakfast.

Saw it yesterday and was unimpressed 5/10

Visual were good but the whole ghost angle is wack, they would have been better using aliens, acting was subpar too

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That Spectral movie was good.

Glad it didn't turn out to be aliens or supernatural shyt.

Meh,

They waited to the very end to explain that it wasn't that even then I still thought of them as just that

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
First 2 seasons is dope
I'm on the 3rd
It's a little slow but I heard it picks up midway
Its got a lot of stuff that don't make sense but its dope that they actually have to make real choices with real consequences and they don't dance around them or magically find painless solutions at the last minute

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
marco_polo_royalty_a_l.jpg

'Marco Polo' Canceled at Netflix After Two Seasons

Netflix's Marco Polo has reached the end of its road.

The streaming giant has opted to cancel the scripted drama after two seasons, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. It becomes the first Netflix original scripted series to not be renewed for a third season.

Originally developed with a straight-to-series order at Starz back in 2012, Marco Polo debuted to dismal reviews — THR chief TV critic Tim Goodman called it "a middling mess, complete with random accents, slow story and kung fu" — and little buzz.

The drama, produced by The Weinstein Co., featured a global cast that included Lorenzo Richelmy in the title role with Benedict Wong as Kublai Khan. The second season launched quietly July 1, with options on the cast set to expire at year's end. Sources tell THR that the series, across both seasons, was responsible for a $200 million loss to the streaming giant. Sources say the decision to not move forward with a third season of Marco Polo was a joint one between Netflix and TWC.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
marco_polo_royalty_a_l.jpg

'Marco Polo' Canceled at Netflix After Two Seasons

Netflix's Marco Polo has reached the end of its road.

The streaming giant has opted to cancel the scripted drama after two seasons, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. It becomes the first Netflix original scripted series to not be renewed for a third season.

Originally developed with a straight-to-series order at Starz back in 2012, Marco Polo debuted to dismal reviews — THR chief TV critic Tim Goodman called it "a middling mess, complete with random accents, slow story and kung fu" — and little buzz.

The drama, produced by The Weinstein Co., featured a global cast that included Lorenzo Richelmy in the title role with Benedict Wong as Kublai Khan. The second season launched quietly July 1, with options on the cast set to expire at year's end. Sources tell THR that the series, across both seasons, was responsible for a $200 million loss to the streaming giant. Sources say the decision to not move forward with a third season of Marco Polo was a joint one between Netflix and TWC.

On a cliff hanger too... Ouch.