Essential Official Netflix Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Watching "The Ranch"...and I'm laughing at this way more than I expected :merchant:
Yeah, it was better than I expected as well. Up to eps 3, but I'll stick with it.

I thought sam and paige had bigger roles but it was decent enough
So did I. Truthfully, I don't even know what I was expecting from the film given the series, I just expected funnier

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Over here finally watching Boogie Nights like

tumblr_n409r41Y0c1rlb6iho1_400.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Netflix to Stream Production I.G's Perfect Bones Anime Worldwide

Netflix announced on Thursday that it will exclusively premiere Perfect Bones, a new anime series fromProduction I.G (Ghost in the Shell, Psycho-Pass). The company said this is "the first ever original anime title to debut all episodes simultaneously in 190 countries around the world."

Netflix describes the story:

Directed by Kazuto Nakazawa, the 12-episode series is set in the future where scientists have tried to breed the “perfect human” in hopes of keeping peace in the universe. After nearly achieving their goal through three children, the scientists send their “new humans” for further training where they are kidnapped by an evil organization set on using their powers to implement their own concept of a new world order.
Nakazawa also directed the animated segment in Kill Bill Vol. 1, the Moondrive short in the Genius Party anthology, and Parasite Dolls. He designed the characters in Samurai Champloo, House of Five Leaves, Terror in Resonance, El-Hazard, and DAYS.

Netflix CEO Reed Hastings stated in an interview at the DealBook conference in November that he is "hopeful" that Netflix will "make a great anime show." Hastings was elaborating on how his company will produce more unique programming from production companies around the world, and therefore will spend US$5 billion in 2016 on content.

Netflix already premiered both seasons of the Knights of Sidonia television anime series after they aired in Japan, and will premiere the Ajin television anime series in mid-2016 outside of Japan (the company is streaming the series in Japan three days after new episodes air on TV). Among other titles, it is also streaming The Seven Deadly Sins and began streaming Glitter Force (Smile Precure!) on December 18.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
first-look-at-guillermo-del-toros-animated-netflix-series-trollhunters

DreamWorks Animation has released the first image from Guillermo del Toro's upcoming Netflix series Trollhunters. The filmmaker has been developing this project for over five years already, so it's great to see it actually moving forward. The project started out as a feature film adaptation of the young adult novel that del Toro worked on with author Daniel Kraus.

DreamWorks TROLLHUNTERS will unleash a new, fantastical world wrapped around the residents of the fictional suburb of Arcadia who make a startling discovery that the world beneath their hometown is as vast and mind-blowing as anything on the surface. A global must-see viewing event for the entire family, DreamWorks TROLLHUNTERS will bring viewers of all ages around the world into the rich and creative mind of Guillermo del Toro.

This sounds and looks like it could be a great series and I'm looking forward to seeing some actual footage from it. When talking about the story in a previous interview, the filmmaker said:

"I wanted very much to develop a story that could be written for kids but dealt with a genre that was scary. It essentially combines fairy tales with modern times and is about how difficult it is to be kid. Normally, kids are idealized in animated films. But the growing pains, married with the notion that there is a world right next to us that is completely plagued by creatures of ancient lore, it's thematically fitting with the rest of my stuff."

The series will be released sometime this year.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Oh shyt. :ohhh: They got the Right Stuff on Netflix now?

:banderas: I have been wanting to watch this movie forever. Only found :flabbynsick: versions on the net, so I didn't even bother. Check this movie out brehs, it has excellent reviews, and has the gawds, Sam Shepard, Ed Harris in it.