Essential Official Netflix Thread

CHL

Superstar
Daps
first-look-at-guillermo-del-toros-animated-netflix-series-trollhunters

DreamWorks Animation has released the first image from Guillermo del Toro's upcoming Netflix series Trollhunters.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Been running a lot lately and a co-worker put me on The Barkley Marathons documentary. shyt looks tough as fukk :whew::whoa:

Only 40 runners are allowed to take part in this every year and only 14 runners have finished since the race started in 1986 :whoo:

The documentary covers the 2012 race

CHL

Superstar
Daps
@Darth Humanist check out subarra if you haven't yet, they're also making a series at some point it's wild. think gomorrah/city of god on steroids set in Italy.

in regards to trollhunter I haven't seen the cartoon but the Norwegian film by the same title is highly amusing
Will do :cheers:

Lol I haven't seen it either, I just thought the title was :skip: :wow:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
American Odyssey

Rather riveting:ehh:

CIA terrorist drama type series

edit: Just read NBC cancelled it smh. Why do all the dope shows get axed. I'm STILL pissed NBC cancelled Kings a few years back.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
first-look-at-guillermo-del-toros-animated-netflix-series-trollhunters

DreamWorks Animation has released the first image from Guillermo del Toro's upcoming Netflix series Trollhunters. The filmmaker has been developing this project for over five years already, so it's great to see it actually moving forward. The project started out as a feature film adaptation of the young adult novel that del Toro worked on with author Daniel Kraus.

DreamWorks TROLLHUNTERS will unleash a new, fantastical world wrapped around the residents of the fictional suburb of Arcadia who make a startling discovery that the world beneath their hometown is as vast and mind-blowing as anything on the surface. A global must-see viewing event for the entire family, DreamWorks TROLLHUNTERS will bring viewers of all ages around the world into the rich and creative mind of Guillermo del Toro.

This sounds and looks like it could be a great series and I'm looking forward to seeing some actual footage from it. When talking about the story in a previous interview, the filmmaker said:

"I wanted very much to develop a story that could be written for kids but dealt with a genre that was scary. It essentially combines fairy tales with modern times and is about how difficult it is to be kid. Normally, kids are idealized in animated films. But the growing pains, married with the notion that there is a world right next to us that is completely plagued by creatures of ancient lore, it's thematically fitting with the rest of my stuff."

The series will be released sometime this year.
this looks very hot

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This was a great horror thriller type movie.

Check it out brehs. :obama:

Hush

shyt was ill up until
her neighbor came looking for his girl
White people and their inability to tell real cops from fake cops :stopitslime:
shyt got ALL the way ass after that
shyt a crazy idea tho

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
shyt was ill up until
her neighbor came looking for his girl
White people and their inability to tell real cops from fake cops :stopitslime:
shyt got ALL the way ass after that
shyt a crazy idea tho

I guess, but it would make sense he was going to go look for his girl. As far as plot device, they had to introduce another phone into the picture, so she could get it and make a call. shyt was good though. When he smashed the door on her hand and then stepped on it. :scust:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The movie dope was dope.. Lol the movie could of easily came out in the 80's.

Now watching Bob's Burger.