Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
same here
giphy.gif

Daps
absolute garbage. they basically release a new original show every month, which is always met with totally overrated reviews, and then they just sprinkle in dogshyt while removing better stuff every month.

Seriously, almost every Netflix original is overrated. most are good, but people binge and don't let the high wear off "incredible show!!!"
agreed...you gonna take away american psycho and a clockwork orange and give us Smokin' Aces 2: Assassins' Ball and two direct to dvd Bring it On sequels?
:scust:
fukk u netflix

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i truly believe that the "binge" viewing style makes people overrate everything. I wish there was a way to really break this down. There are tons of shows on network TV that look like absolute garbage and receive reviews accordingly, but something tells me if Netflix released... I don't know, "Dr. Ken" in one sitting people would rave about it.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i truly believe that the "binge" viewing style makes people overrate everything. I wish there was a way to really break this down. There are tons of shows on network TV that look like absolute garbage and receive reviews accordingly, but something tells me if Netflix released... I don't know, "Dr. Ken" in one sitting people would rave about it.

i love binge watching, keeps the previous episodes fresh in my mind

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Netflix has a bunch of misses as well. The only ones I really really like are House of Cards, Daredevil, Bloodline, Narcos, F is for Family. Binge or no Binge Netflix hasn't hit a home run on every release

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
BLOODLINE BREH :banderas: shyt IS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SENSE8 IS ON THAT MANGO fukkBOI HOE-GAN GET YOUR shyt PUSHED IN VIBE :scust:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So is it anygood? Imdb loves it, I watched an episode and it was weird and slow but the HLA was on point....... it was ok but atleast it wasn't 2 men