Essential Official Netflix Thread

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman's elaborate, corruption-fueled prison escape has captivated the world this week, but Netflix's Narcos is here to remind us of the original drug lord, Pablo Escobar. The streaming service released the first trailer today for its new series following the U.S. and Colombian governments' efforts to fight Escobar and his Medellin cartel in the '80s. Sadly, Adrien Grenier isn't playing El Doctor, but Wagner Moura is holding it down in the starring role.

Look out for Narcos on Netflix Aug. 28.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched the paperboy last night that was the dumbest shyt ever. it was just a bunch of shyt thrown together and of course lee daniels had to put some gay shyt in it :camby:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That Chris Tucker Special, MEH. Tumble Weed status.
Yeah, I just saw a clip on espn and knew it wasnt worth watching. Damn shame he didnt have Kevin Hart's work ethic when he was in his prime :mjcry:

OITNB was so addictive brehs. Chang is the most adorable prison inmate in history. U just wanna hug her :noah:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Netflix recently put an update out and now it runs like ass on my ps4. Subtitles look like shyt too. That yellow on black :scust: